Pee Shyness

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
AlphaJock
Active

Re: Pee Shyness

Post by AlphaJock »

It's astounding the unique restroom horrors males afflicted with chronic pee-shyness can face. I recall queuing up behind a fit lad at a packed sports stadium who's shy bladder situation came to a violent head.

He was in motion below the waist from the time I joined the queue (which stretched outside of the mens room into the concession gallery) and though we were moving forward at a steady pace I predicted it would be at least a few minutes before we entered the toilets and he could properly estimate just how long he would need to contain his aching bladder.

I recognized a "broke-the-seal-before-halftime" situation and knew from the evident level of his need that it would be a close call to get to a urinal with dry trunks.

He looked anxiously around peering down to either end of the long gallery and I took the liberty of assuring him this was the shortest toilet queue and sharing how much I also required a toilet at that moment.

"My god me too man", he explained, our small talk a welcome distraction from 911 signals radiating from his manhood, "I gotta pee so damn bad!"

His vocalization of the situation seemed to have unconsciously triggered a subconscious response for at that moment he was sized by an especially urgent spasm which shook his body and he could not help but openly clutch at his groin, willing his body to maintain control.

"Excuse me," he said quietly blushing, "I just really need this line to be moving faster than it is."

We were just reaching the entrance to the toilets and I let him know he could do whatever he needed to do to help ease his discomfort. "It's just us guys here man - they all know what that crap feels like."

Just Inside the restroom the queue and room split in half. One side held blocks of trough urinals and a fast moving line of men eager to unload the burden of overpriced stadium beer and the other a row of stalls and an infinitely slower moving line of men waiting anxiously for their turn at a proper toilet.

"You're in luck," I smiled, "bet you never been so glad to see a urinal."

To my surprise he shook his head and joined the stall queue along with myself. "I can't man. There ain't any dividers. I need a stall."

I realized right then what was likely about to occur.

"Are you sure you don't want to try mate?" I asked, trying to be delicate, "most of these guys are going to need a moment if they're waiting for a stall."

"I just can't pee with no privacy. I bet a bunch of these dudes are just gonna pee too." he said, trying to convince himself relief was near.

Ten riveting minutes later with three men still ahead of us I think he realized that he had been wrong.

His hands were buried deep in his shorts and he had lost the ability to stand up straight.

"You need to give the urinals a try mate" I said trying to be discreet, "your body will take over, just go now before something happens."

He nodded, tried to stand and adjust himself and shuffled out of line back to the urinal paradise one room over.

I'm not sure exactly what occurred, if his bladder simply remained locked up or if he was unable to cut in but a few moments later as I stepped into a vacant stall there was a sudden storm of motion behind me as our shy-bladder-stud forced his way into the tiny cramped space.

"What the hell man" I cussed, trapped like a sardine between his shaking frame and the filthy metal wall. He ignored me and as he took relief into his sweaty hands I observed the dire state of his shorts and underwear.

His waterfall continued unimpeded as a squeezed my way out, the drunk men in line, giggling and pointing me into the newly opened stall next door.

An hour or so later, as I walked to the train with my friends, I saw him in the taxi queue. He was in a large group of guys who clearly were not letting this moment be forgotten. His shorts were still dark in the crotch, from the top of his belt line to the back of his buttocks in a shape that practically shouted, "This stud pissed his pants!"
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Wow, this is an amazing account, AlphaJock. Thanks for posting.

Pee-shyness can clearly have serious adverse effects.

I'm pee-shy myself, but fortunately for me if I'm extremely desperate the desperation over-rides the shyness. That was clearly not the case for the lad you describe.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I'm overall shy, but I'm at the age now that when I really have to go, nothing will stop me. I have read accounts from people who were very pee-shy, but with the patient help of a caring friend were able to become sufficiently desensitized that they can use a urinal when absolutely necessary.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Alphajock, what a fantastic sighting, I’d love to have been you that day!
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

AlphaJock wrote: 02 May 2021, 19:26 ...

His hands were buried deep in his shorts and he had lost the ability to stand up straight.

Alphajock incredible sighting! When you say his hands were in his shorts, do you mean he was grabbing himself through his pockets? Or he actually had his hands down his shorts?

Also what did he look like apart from being fit?
AlphaJock
Active

Post by AlphaJock »

bearshel wrote: 04 May 2021, 12:51

Alphajock incredible sighting! When you say his hands were in his shorts, do you mean he was grabbing himself through his pockets? Or he actually had his hands down his shorts?

As is the case with many guys experiencing a true toilet emergency, one hand was deep in one pocket supporting the other which was thrust fully down the front of his shorts (I suspect buried in his underwear from the urgent nature of his situation). He was bent at the waist for most of the stall queue oscilating between stances of frozen panic and unbridled clutch-and-pace as his need to urinate overwhelmed his macho delusion that he could wait as long as he wanted.

He looked like a slightly more muscular version of this dude with shorter hair: https://i.imgur.com/F85aP3v.jpeg
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

AlphaJock wrote: 09 May 2021, 18:35
bearshel wrote: 04 May 2021, 12:51

As is the case with many guys experiencing a true toilet emergency, one hand was deep in one pocket supporting the other which was thrust fully down the front of his shorts (I suspect buried in his underwear from the urgent nature of his situation). He was bent at the waist for most of the stall queue oscilating between stances of frozen panic and unbridled clutch-and-pace as his need to urinate overwhelmed his macho delusion that he could wait as long as he wanted.

He looked like a slightly more muscular version of this dude with shorter hair: https://i.imgur.com/F85aP3v.jpeg
Based on the picture for comparison, he must have been extremely good looking then. And seeing him with his hand actually down the front of his shorts must have been amazing. What kind of short by the way, if you remember?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Amazing account!! Thanks!!
AlphaJock
Active

Post by AlphaJock »

Typical shorts like these Image
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

how long was he pissing for once he got in there??????