In the News

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...
Re: In the News

Post by cutsleeve »

We could picture where the other soccer players hold it in solidarity with the ones that are not allowed to go. or group punishment by the coach so they all have to hold it before the game and are made to drink before the game starts too. could picture it becoming a competitive thing between soccer teams where the teams all drink liter after liter in front of the 50,000 or so people coming to watch the soccer games between colleges, and the more they drink the more the crowd cheers. soccer players could become to be selected as much for extremely large bladders as soccer skills. could picture the same for track teams having to drink a lot of coffee for that caffeine boost for jumping the hurdles and 100m 200m sprints, high jumps and long jumps and triple jump and pole vault. could picture bare mid-riff shirts or even the teams going shirtless to show their distended bladders in the track meets or soccer games. college track teams could do the same as the college soccer players, drinking a lot before they run their events as the audience watches and cheers them on to drink even more before they run their events, and they run shirtless in really short tight spandex shorts that double as a jock with the college logo and either person's number or name on the shorts. buff muscular college sprinters could be a big draw for audiences. sounds like would be a great group role play for us playing the scenes drinking and holding in front of the crowd with our bladders swelling up and showing big time bulged out and our rippled muscles showing. I ran my track meets really full from drinking high caffeine mt dew and coffee before the meet for that caffeine boost and I loved crouching in the starting block with my bladder really full with my muscular thighs pressing on the sides of my very swollen bladder. I would get super hard from the pressure and get faster times that way. you are in shorts so no big deal if you leak as they dry fast and most of your leg is bare. for me when I leaked it was a few drops at a time rather than losing it at my track meets and other holding situations.
bradelzs
Active

Post by bradelzs »

Man who urinated in street told to stand there with an apology

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/man-who ... y-1.201933

An old article I found, with a very interesting approach to public urination taken by the judge.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

bradelzs wrote: 12 Dec 2021, 05:49 Man who urinated in street told to stand there with an apology

An old article I found, with a very interesting approach to public urination taken by the judge.
One thing about this which caught my eye was that the unfortunate young guy was required to stand there with the placard for four hours. Perhaps part of the judge's thinking was to make him practise holding it in which he evidently failed to do immediately prior to the garda apprehending him.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

https://ew.com/movies/jonathan-groff-ag ... rrections/
The actor Jonathan Groff relates how he genuinely thought he had peed himself while filming a scene. It turned out that he hadn't, but I find it interesting that he knows exactly what it feels like to wet your pants. It suggests to me that he has certainly done so in the past!
[...]
"When it was over, I was like, 'I think I wet my pants. I think I peed myself,'" he admits.

"You know when you pee yourself you feel that, like, hot urine? ... But then, it didn't go away," he continues as his castmates burst into laughs. Groff was determined to solve this mystery. "When you pee yourself, it's hot for a second and then it gets cold, and so [the sensation] sustained. Then I thought one of the shells from the gun had come down my shirt, which they warn you might happen. I was reaching down there looking for this shell but it wasn't down there. But for like 10 minutes, I had this heat emanating from my..."

Priyanka Chopra, sitting next to Groff during the conversation, clears her throat. "Groin," he finishes with a smile.
[...]
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 23 Dec 2021, 21:34 https://ew.com/movies/jonathan-groff-ag ... rrections/
The actor Jonathan Groff relates how he genuinely thought he had peed himself while filming a scene. It turned out that he hadn't, but I find it interesting that he knows exactly what it feels like to wet your pants. It suggests to me that he has certainly done so in the past!
[...]
"When it was over, I was like, 'I think I wet my pants. I think I peed myself,'" he admits.

"You know when you pee yourself you feel that, like, hot urine? ... But then, it didn't go away," he continues as his castmates burst into laughs. Groff was determined to solve this mystery. "When you pee yourself, it's hot for a second and then it gets cold, and so [the sensation] sustained. Then I thought one of the shells from the gun had come down my shirt, which they warn you might happen. I was reaching down there looking for this shell but it wasn't down there. But for like 10 minutes, I had this heat emanating from my..."

Priyanka Chopra, sitting next to Groff during the conversation, clears her throat. "Groin," he finishes with a smile.
[...]
Yes, Groff surely has peed his pants (more than once) and assumes it's a common experience.
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Article on the BBC News website, a (brief) history of public toilets in the capital.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-59785477
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Def123 wrote: 17 Jan 2022, 08:18 Article on the BBC News website, a (brief) history of public toilets in the capital.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-59785477
A very interesting article! In the US there is also a lack of public toilets in many areas.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Brian wrote: 12 Dec 2021, 09:22
bradelzs wrote: 12 Dec 2021, 05:49 Man who urinated in street told to stand there with an apology

One thing about this which caught my eye was that the unfortunate young guy was required to stand there with the placard for four hours.
Suppose three hours passed and the young guy was bursting. What was he to do? Stand there and piss his pants!

Here in the US prisoners can not legally be denied the toilet for any length of time often considered no more than 2 hours. This is also part of documents passed by the UN which all the Western world nations have signed.

Required to stand there and piss his pants would not meet the legal standards for today in any nation that has signed the various rights of individuals and that includes both the UK and Ireland.

If the lad had a small bladder or other bladder issues, in that legal district could he legally have requested two different two hour times to stand there or a perhaps, a 15 minute (or how long it takes to go the the toilet and return) toilet break in the middle not counted as part of the four hour time?

Judges do need to be careful using non standard sentences. Some judges over time have gotten into serious trouble over some sentence, not on the books.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

In the Uk, there is often frequent news articles about toilet policy in schools
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Bigdog wrote: 01 Feb 2022, 13:15 In the Uk, there is often frequent news articles about toilet policy in schools
No doubt some of those in authority who created restrictive toilet policies were the victims of similar ones and consider them somehow appropriate. And perhaps a few derived sadistic pleasure when they imagined students struggling to control an overfull bladder. But they are piss-poor educational practices!