At a demonstration

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
At a demonstration

Post by Brian »

I guess most of us have memories from the past of seeing guys get desperate to pee and maybe even have accidents. Here's one of mine which I'm not sure I've ever written about before.

I was in my mid twenties at the time and living in England. As a member of a volunteer organisation I travelled down to London with other members to march in a demonstration there which was relevant to the work we did. We were pretty much led by a guy who was particularly active in our group, an attractive lad aged about 23. I remember that on this day he had a pair of black jeans on. We'll call him Steve (not his real name).

The journey by coach to the centre of London went without incident, as did all our preparations in the lengthy period when all the marchers were assembling before setting off along the route. Steve roped me in to carry our organisation's banner with him at the front of our group. After a long time we were finally on our way, and the march took about an hour. All I remember about the march is that Steve went very quiet while he and I carried the banner. The noise around us from marchers and spectators was deafening and the atmosphere very exciting, and I was adding my own voice to the jubilations, but whenever I looked across at the handsome guy carrying the banner with me I could only see him walking along in silence. It was quite uncharacteristic of him really, but I didn't think much of it.

Finally we reached the end of the route and the hundreds of marchers were all assembled in a large park ready to hear speeches from a podium there. For the moment there was no room on the ground for Steve and I to put our banner down. Still holding my half of it, I looked at him properly for the first time. I sort of stared at him, bemused, not quite believing what I was seeing. His black jeans were somewhat wet on the crotch, and down one leg was a narrow streak. It was perfectly obvious, despite the black colour. Then I raised my eyes, and he met mine, clearly well aware that I had been looking. "Brian, can you help me?" he said. There was no need for him to elaborate: he could see that I had seen. I nodded dumbly and took his half of the banner from him, and he then sprinted away somewhere across the park. He must have found somewhere to "go" because he returned a short time later with his jeans only showing the same limited wetness on the crotch and single narrow streak down one leg which I had already seen.

He didn't seem too perturbed about his wet pants for the rest of the day, and in fact within a few hours it had all dried sufficiently not to be noticable any longer.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: At a demonstration

Post by Fred »

It can be especially memorable when it happens to a hot guy! :oops:
zsrh2002
Involved

Post by zsrh2002 »

Great sighting and I like how detailed it was!

I remember a story from years ago that someone wrote on one of the message boards. It was set at a demonstration and it involved a protester who was arrested and held in a police van. A young police officer was assigned to site in the van with the protester to watch him. The police officer became desperate. If anyone has a copy of it, please post. I would appreciate it.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

zsrh2002 wrote:I remember a story from years ago that someone wrote on one of the message boards. It was set at a demonstration and it involved a protester who was arrested and held in a police van. A young police officer was assigned to site in the van with the protester to watch him. The police officer became desperate. If anyone has a copy of it, please post. I would appreciate it.
That story, and the discussion about it, has been moved to the "Reposted" section. The title is: "True Copper Story", under General & Open -> Reposted.
Link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=69