Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 17 Jul 2019, 15:29 I'm recently back from vacation in Norway. I didn't see very much regarding our interests - I guess guys are careful not to get caught short in Norway! But one minor incident is worth mentioning.

I was in a group kayaking (canoeing) on a fjord. Most of us were in 2-person kayaks, but one rather young guy, quite dishy, in trendy sunglasses and wearing a t-shirt and a pair of green patterned shorts, insisted to the guides that he was familiar with kayaks and would be fine in one of the few single person kayaks available. He seemed slightly boastful about his prowess with the canoe. We would only be on the water about an hour to 90 minutes, and we were also due to stop for a rest on a bank at a later stage, but about half way through the first section of trip our guide pointed out to the rest of us in humorous fashion that this guy had beached his canoe on the shore some way away from us and had got out and was half out of sight in a bush round the corner. He had clearly tried to be surreptitious about his emergency pee stop but still found himself under everyone else's gaze (especially mine) as he got back into his kayak and rejoined us. ;)
Apparently, his overconfidence involved not only kayaking but bladder control. :shock:
zsrh2002
Involved

Post by zsrh2002 »

I had brief sighting at work this week. I work for tech start up the provides free coffee, drinks and snacks to all employees. I was training a new employee who just started. He took advantage of the free coffee and drinks. The employee works in the support department and answers calls. He was wearing light grey skinny jeans. He was about to go on break when he received a call. The call lasted 2 hours and throughout the call I could the desperation building. He was grabbing his crotch tighter and tighter and scissoring his legs back and forth as well. After the call I was asking him how it went, he then admitted that he had too much coffee and was desperate to pee. I told him to go ASAP and that there was no point of holding it any longer. As I was talking to him I saw him grabbing his crotch several times. He then made a beeline for the washrooms. When he came back I noticed large wet spot with several little drops on his pants. It looked like a pee stain.

I will keep you posted if there any more sightings from this person.

I even wrote a story based on this incident for you to enjoy:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2442&p=7615#p7615
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

zsrh2002 wrote: 13 Aug 2019, 05:54 I had brief sighting at work this week. I work for tech start up the provides free coffee, drinks and snacks to all employees. I was training a new employee who just started. He took advantage of the free coffee and drinks. The employee works in the support department and answers calls. He was wearing light grey skinny jeans. He was about to go on break when he received a call. The call lasted 2 hours and throughout the call I could the desperation building. He was grabbing his crotch tighter and tighter and scissoring his legs back and forth as well. After the call I was asking him how it went, he then admitted that he had too much coffee and was desperate to pee. I told him to go ASAP and that there was no point of holding it any longer. As I was talking to him I saw him grabbing his crotch several times. He then made a beeline for the washrooms. When he came back I noticed large wet spot with several little drops on his pants. It looked like a pee stain.

Sick sighting and sick story too, dude! I hope he's as good looking and trendy as you made him out to be in the story ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

bearshel wrote: 13 Aug 2019, 07:03
zsrh2002 wrote: 13 Aug 2019, 05:54 I had brief sighting at work this week. I work for tech start up the provides free coffee, drinks and snacks to all employees. I was training a new employee who just started. He took advantage of the free coffee and drinks. The employee works in the support department and answers calls. He was wearing light grey skinny jeans. He was about to go on break when he received a call. The call lasted 2 hours and throughout the call I could the desperation building. He was grabbing his crotch tighter and tighter and scissoring his legs back and forth as well. After the call I was asking him how it went, he then admitted that he had too much coffee and was desperate to pee. I told him to go ASAP and that there was no point of holding it any longer. As I was talking to him I saw him grabbing his crotch several times. He then made a beeline for the washrooms. When he came back I noticed large wet spot with several little drops on his pants. It looked like a pee stain.

Sick sighting and sick story too, dude! I hope he's as good looking and trendy as you made him out to be in the story ;)
I hope so too. Whatever, you must have enjoyed this call a lot more than your new trainee did! ;)

The detail that he had a pee stain on the skinny jeans when he finally came back suggests that he had left it until he couldn't hold it anymore and makes me wonder what he would have done if the call had lasted another ten minutes!
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

I guess this fits under brief sightings? so I’ll put it here. Again, really standard and not all that exciting, but in the absence of much else happening, this happened a few days ago:

I was really early for work the other day (well afternoon, evening shift) so stopped on the way at a small secluded park area by the river to sit and enjoy some sun and air. The park is off a shortcut thoroughfare that many people use to walk between two major parts of this town, but not frequented as it’s not directly on the thoroughfare, it’s down a set of stairs and behind a wall, so generally people and don’t really detour down into the park, they just want to get from A to B.
A man came running down the stairs, one hand already reaching for his zipper, eyes already focused on a tree probably about 10 metres from where I was sitting. At the bottom of the stairs he noticed me though and momentarily went into ‘act normal and pretend I’m just walking through’ mode. We had made eye contact, so he not only knew I was there, but would have probably known that I knew exactly what he had come to do. I turned the other way, thought he’d be embarrassed and just quickly keep walking through pretending nothing had happened. I guess my reaction sent a different message though, maybe 10 seconds later I heard the unmistakable sound of a strong and powerful stream being released on the tree trunk. (Un)fortunately, I’m pretty self-controlled and respectful of privacy, so I didn’t turn around to look as it might have put me viewing front on in close proximity which I would have found awkward (if it was only rear view or distant proximity maybe I’d consider taking a peek). After finishing he walked straight in-front of me going on his way, almost like some kind of tacit acknowledgement, as it would have been just as convenient to walk behind or even go back up the stairs.

I don’t know, maybe I have a trustable looking face or un-threatening and supportive manner, I’ve had similar experiences over the years.
And yes, after he’d gone I went to inspect. Obviously the grass and dirt just soaks it all up but there was still a nice big mark drying off on the tree trunk.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Nice sighting @ThePTNN202. Yes, I guess your non-threatening appearance would have been a factor in the guy's decision to pee in your vicinity after all following his initial hesitation. Another factor might have been that he didn't have much choice!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Yeah? Prefer the ideas that he couldn’t hang on any longer!! 😂
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

It sounds like he qualified for the term "desperate"! With so many places and their rest rooms closed there are more people trying to hold it until they get home (or to work), and sometimes you just can't. Good sighting!
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

It has been so long since I saw a guy actually desperate for a piss :(

That being said, the bf normally holds for me from time to time :D
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Dazza88 wrote: 19 Oct 2020, 05:40 [...]
That being said, the bf normally holds for me from time to time :D
That's quite something. I'm quite envious! My partner did that for me a few times too a long time ago, but he doesn't enjoy it so it didn't last. He'll still tell me about any desperate guys he sees, though, and some of the true sightings I've posted here have come from what he saw or heard about.

One true incident came from something a friend of his once told him and which he naturally passed on to me. Apparently the friend had been in the audience of a classical music concert, one where you can't leave during the performance because it will cause enormous disruption in the concert hall. A young man in the audience had apparently been desperate for the toilet and "ended up wetting his pants". That's all that got passed on, so I have no more information, but I often think about how that might have happened. The concert scene in my story "A legal matter" here in "Open Stories" was inspired by that brief account.