Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by bearshel »

Wombat48 wrote: 29 Apr 2019, 18:27 Had to stop at a large Uk supermarket on my way home tonight- I needed a wee so decided to do that before shopping. As I was entering the store, out of the corner of my eye I saw an attractive young builder running across the car park- my luck was in- he was also heading towards the toilets!
The toilets were situated at the front of the shop but right at the other end from the entrance so quite a long walk! When he reached the corridor area, leading to the Men’s, and out of sight of the main shop he broke into
A run again- when I got into the toilet-he had taken the middle urinal of 3 and which meant I had to stand right next to him- as soon I started pissing he laughed and said: best feeling in the world when your dying for a piss and laughed- when he finished up and walked away he let out a massive sigh! 🙂
Any other telltale signs of desperation, apart from his running and his comment to you? Would have been great fun to have been in the car with him on the way to the supermarket :P
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Or if the toilet had been out of order...!!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Not a sighting of my own but one I heard about from another guy I was chatting to a few years ago.

He and his housemate were at home when their doorbell rang. He got up and pressed the button on the intercom giving voice contact with the visitor and heard: "It's Peter. Can I come in? Can you hurry up because I've got to pee very very badly!" Peter was a friend of theirs. From what I've gathered, a young adult guy. It was an ordinary afternoon, probably a weekend, and presumably his friend Peter had been out at the shops or something and had got caught short and made a beeline for his house as somewhere to take care of that.

He went to the door and opened it, and Peter just rushed past him, and it was already clear that it was "too late". Peter left a trail of pee on the floor on his mad dash towards their bathroom.

He and his housemate were apparently killing themselves laughing. And, so this guy told me, after Peter had done all he had to partly in his jeans and partly in the toilet, he and his friend just stripped Peter off and pushed him into their shower laughing all the time, in a sort of humorous "lads altogether" atmosphere!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 05 May 2019, 07:46 Not a sighting of my own but one I heard about from another guy I was chatting to a few years ago.

He and his housemate were at home when their doorbell rang. He got up and pressed the button on the intercom giving voice contact with the visitor and heard: "It's Peter. Can I come in? Can you hurry up because I've got to pee very very badly!" Peter was a friend of theirs. From what I've gathered, a young adult guy. It was an ordinary afternoon, probably a weekend, and presumably his friend Peter had been out at the shops or something and had got caught short and made a beeline for his house as somewhere to take care of that.

He went to the door and opened it, and Peter just rushed past him, and it was already clear that it was "too late". Peter left a trail of pee on the floor on his mad dash towards their bathroom.

He and his housemate were apparently killing themselves laughing. And, so this guy told me, after Peter had done all he had to partly in his jeans and partly in the toilet, he and his friend just stripped Peter off and pushed him into their shower laughing all the time, in a sort of humorous "lads altogether" atmosphere!
We can all hope to have a "Peter" come calling! The situation is consistent with some 18-26 males. Out shopping, perhaps stopping for a coffee along the way, need to pee, but "I'll hold until I get home". Except in this instance, Peter overestimated his holding ability, and having left the area where there might be public rest rooms he had to make an emergency stop at his friend's house. Obviously a very good friend!
BottleBlaze
Involved

Post by BottleBlaze »

Just a short little story.

I was at a community centre recently when I saw this hot guy in some thigh length shorts come briskly walking into the building. Probably late 20s. Sports attire. Fit and with a scruff on his face.

I didn't notice it at first. But when I turned around I saw that he was headed straight for the bathroom! I unfortunately was at desk talking to someone so I couldn't also be in the bathroom at the same time.

Sometime later I saw him leave the bathroom all relaxed. I went to the bathroom to just check it out and wow! I saw the urinal was filled with piss froth. Must have shot out of the guy at full pressure to get it that frothy. I also saw some pee drips from a ways away from the urinal. Probably had to take it out before he even got there!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Sounds like it was very lucky for him that the shorts didn't have an awkward fly or anything! Doing some on the floor before he got to the urinal indicates quite an emergency situation!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

BottleBlaze wrote: 07 May 2019, 08:04 Just a short little story.

I was at a community centre recently when I saw this hot guy in some thigh length shorts come briskly walking into the building. Probably late 20s. Sports attire. Fit and with a scruff on his face.

Just the sort of fellow who is likely to ignore his bladder until it is almost too late. ;-)
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I took the dog out to the park every day at the weekend and had two brief sightings of runners. The first was a young guy in a purple t-shirt and black shorts, he must have passed me a couple of times doing laps while I was walking the dog. I saw him up ahead a bit later and he’d stopped to do some stretches, hamstring etc. But, that was apparently a cover as when a group of middle aged ladies had moved on round a corner he made a bee line for the nearest hedge, had a quick look around to make sure the coast was clear, turned to face the hedge and hitched up one leg of his running shorts.

He probably thought he was being discrete, but I’m sure if you seem a guy with legs stood shoulder width apart, hands at waist and one leg of shorts hitched up into the groin.......it’s fairly obvious what he’s stretching! When he’d finished he did a few more stretches and off he went on his way 😬

The second time I was inside the park, walking towards an area where there are glass recycling ‘skips’ that face the road. A young guy driving a silver polo, wearing a tracksuit, stops on the (very quiet) road alongside and gets out of his car, walks up to the fence next to the ‘clear glass’ skip, flops his dick out and starts pissing into the park. He must have pissed for well over a minute and he was so busy looking out for other cars he completely missed me!
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

BottleBlaze wrote: 07 May 2019, 08:04 Just a short little story.

It's a shame you were working and didn't get to see much desperation, man! If only the bathroom had been closed...
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Def123 wrote: 07 May 2019, 13:22 I took the dog out to the park every day at the weekend and had two brief sightings of runners.[...]
Love your account. The (failed) attempts at discretion by both those guys are very nice. ;)