Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by bodgyuk »

The PTNN202 last post reminds of a clip on YouTube that I think might be here but I certainly cannot find on YT anymore.

It consisted of a slightly drunk 20 something on a bus (my guess Victoria or NSW) loudly proclaiming he needed a pee with much crotch grabbing. He was being egged on and filmed by a group at the back of the bus. At one point he lurched into a woman sitting down and the bus driver gets stroppy with him.

Sadly, the no one from the filming and egging on group got off the bus to follow him once he was 'persuaded' to leave the bus.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

bodgyuk wrote: 06 Dec 2020, 06:40 The PTNN202 last post reminds of a clip on YouTube that I think might be here but I certainly cannot find on YT anymore.

It consisted of a slightly drunk 20 something on a bus (my guess Victoria or NSW) loudly proclaiming he needed a pee with much crotch grabbing. He was being egged on and filmed by a group at the back of the bus. At one point he lurched into a woman sitting down and the bus driver gets stroppy with him.

Sadly, the no one from the filming and egging on group got off the bus to follow him once he was 'persuaded' to leave the bus.
That was a great video. I remember the dude saying to the guys filming, "You know when you're holding your dick, and it's just blowing up like a balloon with piss," or words to that effect.

And PTNN202, how old was the guy you saw?
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

I was on 5-hour trip. After 3 we made a stop. Ive been dying to relieve myself but as soon as I get to the gents I realized I wasn’t the only one. Bearded man from my bus got first, he peed more than a minute while all this time his strong stream hit the water. So hot!
Where's the nearest toilet?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

danjacob wrote: 06 Dec 2020, 17:12 I was on 5-hour trip. After 3 we made a stop. Ive been dying to relieve myself but as soon as I get to the gents I realized I wasn’t the only one. Bearded man from my bus got first, he peed more than a minute while all this time his strong stream hit the water. So hot!
Many (many!) years ago I was on a bus from Amherst, Nova Scotia to Boston, MA. We were delayed at the border waiting for our US driver, apparently straight out of bed and with a large travel mug of coffee. No onboard toilets in those days, and this was an all-night trip through the wilds of Maine. We took our comfort stop at a dingy little restaurant, and I along with others headed for the one-fixture men's room. Then the driver appeared and asked the queue, "Would you mind? I've really got to go!" He went in ahead of us, and although I didn't time it the loud rumble into the toilet went on so long that I was truly impressed. He came out looking thoroughly relieved and thanked us. Hot guy, hot memory.
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

Great story! So hot to see that.
The guy from my experience after going out said to me: there are more toilets inside!
I did not know that because it looked like locked single stall door.
Where's the nearest toilet?
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

A couple of recent sightings/experiences.

One was a few weeks ago on a bus, a guy got on to the bus which was replacing trams and sat down near me. He was about 35, overweight, with light brown/red hair and a growing bald spot. Not the sort of guy I would find attractive but he put on a good show.

As soon as he sat down his leg was jiggling violently back and forth. Given that he was making the bus vibrate, I asked him if he was okay. He said he "desperately needed the loo". I said lightheartedly that he should grab himself if he needed to. He frowned and said that he didn't think he should be touching himself in public. I said don't worry, there were only guys in the bus, no girls (which was true). He laughed and said he hadn't realised.

He seemed pretty desperate over the next 30 minutes that we were on the bus - legs fanning back and forth, and jiggling violently, and he even seemed to be talking to himself, as though reprimanding himself for letting him get into that situation. Incredibly, though, he never grabbed himself - not once, much to my disappointment. Incredible self restraint on his part.

At one point I thought he was actually pissing himself, because he stopped fanning his legs and sat completely still. He did that a couple more times. I guess he was experiencing desperation in ebbs and flows.

He explained that the reason he had to pee so bad was that he'd been "on the turps" (slang for drinking alcohol), and, because of COVID lockdowns, it had been such a long time since he'd been to the pub that he'd forgotten how alcohol would affect his bladder.

I got off at the stop before his, and told him that he definitely should give himself a good squeeze when he finally got off the bus. He laughed.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Second experience was last Friday. I was on the phone with a client at work. It had been a particularly long phone call - was only meant to be 30 minutes but turned into 90 minutes. My client is a young guy, 35, fit and I think he's pretty good looking - I've only seen him once via Zoom. He's a cool guy too, very easy to talk to.

Anyway, as I was wrapping up the phone conversation, he said something like it was the right time to wrap up, because he needed to piss, he was "busting", he said. Of course, hearing this, I had to probe a little bit in my light-hearted way. I laughed and asked light-heartedly if he'd been grabbing his dick. He laughed and said no, because he was holding a pen in his hand (he'd been taking notes). I joked, "So if you had a third hand, you would have been?" or something like that, but I don't remember his response to that.

Then we talked some more about non-piss stuff for a couple of minutes. I don't think he was truly busting, or else he would have told me he needed to hang up straight away. (People often say they are busting when they aren't actually at busting point - with a lot of those "Last to Pee" videos, for example, a lot of people seem to give up before they've shown any signs of desperation.)

But before signing off I asked him how long he'd been busting for. He laughed and said it didn't matter, he hadn't pissed himself. Then, as I was signing off, I said to him, "Make sure you give yourself a good squeeze once you hang up!" and he let out a completely natural and loud wheeze of a laugh in response, and then we said goodbye.

I really appreciated that wheeze at the end. My belief (and this is what I've heard comedians say) is that to laugh at something you need to have some appreciation of it, either conscious or subconscious; you need to recognise it. So, I think his laugh at the end of our conversation was a "knowing" laugh, because I'd said something a bit embarrassing, but something that he could relate to. Otherwise, if he really had no ability to relate to my "give yourself a squeeze" comment, he would have scratched his head and asked what I meant; he wouldn't have laughed as he did.

Anyway, it was a nice mental image to see this cool guy grabbing himself (regardless of whether he did or didn't - I sure hope he did). I have another conference with him booked for tomorrow, a Zoom this time. I wonder if I should bring it up - just casually - maybe have a laugh about his desperation last time, and probe a little bit more ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Two great accounts there. Really brilliant. Thanks for the great read.

I wish I had your confidence and courage to comment and probe further when you see a desperate guy or when he tells you he is. Something always stops me doing that for some reason.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I've missed a number of opportunities over the years to prolong a pee conversation, partly because I didn't want to appear excessively interested and partly because I didn't want to embarrass the subject person. It's probably easier to do with a stranger because it's unlikely that you'll ever see them again!
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

It's certainly a risk. With the guy on the bus, it didn't matter because he was a stranger, as Fred says. More of a risk with my client, but i think it went well.

It can go badly though, in that they'll deny that they ever grab themselves when they need to pee and they'll assert that no guy does that. i presume those people are just embarrassed to admit it or are unaware that they do it. I think there's something a bit taboo about crotch-grabbing as a reaction to needing to pee for some people.

One friend actually said he'd take a poll of his friends to prove that no guy crotch grabs, and he said that crotch grabbing when you need to pee "doesn't do anything/work". It only hit me after our conversation: how could he claim that crotch grabbing doesn't work if he's never crotch-grabbed?