Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Def123
Entrenched!

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Def123 »

For a bit of a change over the weekend I drove to a different area to take the dog for a walk, it’s a (not very local) forest that has walking trails, mountain bike routes etc.

The car park was very busy, so I ended up in the overflow car park, quite a distance from the main car park and buildings. The dog had a good run around, although it was very busy as soon as you got about half a mile away from the car park and cafe the whole place was deserted.

Just before leaving I was sat in the car, trying to pay for the parking and having a drink of water. Just opposite me there was a black transit van parked up, and four lads arrived on their mountain bikes (probably just cycled round one of the trails). They put their bikes down, got vaping ‘things’ out and were generally just chatting away while having a few cans of energy drink.

I was about to leave when I heard one of them say “I’m just going for a piss lads.” He walked to the far side of the van (which was parked 90 degrees to the direction of my car), under the van I could make out his feet and then a really thick piss stream soaking the floor. It went on for just over a minute, he even had to step back a couple of times to make way for the puddle! When he finished he emerged back to where his mates were standing, still doing up his shorts and I heard him say “Needed that.” A couple of his friends laughed and then a few minutes later one of them asked “Another lap?” They all started putting their helmets back on and picking their bikes up, and a different two lads headed a few meters off into the trees. The taller guy stood with his shoulder pressing against a tree trunk, I think he was pissing straight down and trying to conceal himself behind the tree trunk. But the other guy just stood in the open, legs shoulder width apart and again with a really thick piss stream arcing through the air, he turned back towards the van as he was shaking it off and I got a quick glimpse. They all finished their drinks, got their bikes ready and cycled off back towards the start of the mountain bike trail.

I was wondering if the 4th guy who hadn’t pissed would need to stop at some point on the trail, or if he just had an iron bladder!

Not the best or longest sighting, but rare in the current times!!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Great sightings. Good examples of young men drinking energy drinks and holding to take a substantial piss!
dhmhtrios
Arrived

Post by dhmhtrios »

I like in Athens and even in the city guys can be pretty uninhibited about taking a piss anywhere. A few I've seen recently:
-at an empty lot around the corner from my apartment, I saw a guy pissing through the chain link fence. It was maybe 2 or 3 in the afternoon. He didn't seem drunk, he was just going for it. I liked that he threaded his equipment through the fence itself.
-there's a group of guys and one woman who drink beer all day outside the corner market by my apartment, lockdown be damned. I also live near a park, and from my window I can watch the guys go relieve themselves on the trees. It's not exactly heavily forested. I always wonder what the lone woman does.
-a few weeks ago I was walking back across town and saw a middle-aged guy wearing some work-type pants with a very obvious pee stain, as though he had just let loose in them standing up. He was carrying a bag and didn't look drunk. it was weird because he could have peed pretty much anywhere if he needed to. He was a good looking guy but i didn't want to be too obvious looking at him
-this summer i was on an island and early in the morning saw a drunk guy wandering around an open area. i saw some crotch grabbing so i kept an eye on him while i drank my coffee. suddenly i saw a little bit of a wet stain by his crotch and he just unzipped and pissed right there on the grass, i guess he wasn't wearing underwear to get in the way or the spot probably would have been bigger. not many people were around so i think it was just me for the show.
Those are the ones I mostly remember but I'm always on the lookout for others.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

dhmhtrios: Because of the pandemic, some places with rest rooms and some public ones are closed, and in many cities there aren't a lot of choices anyway. If I lived in a city and watched people carefully, I might see incidents like these. I'm not surprised that the beer drinkers are peeing where they might be seen! The fence-pee-er and the workman you saw would both make good subjects for a story.
dhmhtrios
Arrived

Post by dhmhtrios »

A few weeks ago from my balcony I saw an interesting sight in the mid-morning. A older/early middle-aged guy peeled off the path through the park and took a short, urgent-looking piss in the shrubbery by where the beer drinkers congregate. He stepped back onto the path, but one of the beer drinkers came over to confront him and they had a little shoving match. I guess the ad-hoc beer garden is a no-go zone!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

dhmhtrios wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 06:38 A few weeks ago from my balcony I saw an interesting sight in the mid-morning. A older/early middle-aged guy peeled off the path through the park and took a short, urgent-looking piss in the shrubbery by where the beer drinkers congregate. He stepped back onto the path, but one of the beer drinkers came over to confront him and they had a little shoving match. I guess the ad-hoc beer garden is a no-go zone!
The older fellow may have an enlarged prostate, and the need to pee can come on quickly and be very urgent. The "no-go" zone near the beer garden may be to protect the shrubbery from being overwatered!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I was away in the car at the weekend, drove for about 4 hours on Saturday on a variety of A roads and dual carriageways (no motorways), and I must have seen 5 guys pissing at the side of the road.

What was quite noticeable was the variety of techniques….

I saw 3 (separate) older guys who had their cars parked in lay-bys or parking spaces at the side of the road, who had each walked practically into the surrounding trees/bushes so that you could barely see they were there, just a ‘head in the trees’.

Secondly there was a guy with a small white van, again parked in a lay-by but this guy had the passenger door open and was stood in a ‘lunge’ position with one foot on the door sill of his van and the other foot on the curb of the lay-by, with him pissing onto the tarmac just inside the opened door. An interesting method, but I guess a good one to keep your shoes dry!

Another guy was the youngest, he had a mop of blonde hair with shaved ‘sides’ and really short bright blue short. He’d parked his car on the grass just off the road and was stood at the passengers corner of the car with his back towards traffic (so facing the oncoming traffic including me). He’d just pulled his dick out of the bottom of his shorts and made no attempt to hide himself.

Maybe the young guy was the most desperate, maybe he just didn’t care?

The only other method I’ve employed was to sit sideways in the passengers seat with the door open, feet on the sill and again piss ‘outside’ the car onto the floor (keeps your feet dry again!)

Any other methods people use or have seen??
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

I wondered how much was his bladder holding? did he have a small bladder and it was under a pint? or a big bladder and it was well over a quart?? wonder how much he drank beforehand? why do airports have the sign saying the fight could be loading in 5 minutes when they full well know it won't be ready for loading for an hour? maybe they like making the passengers hold it waiting for the gate to open so they will be desperate?? Hmm shirt instead of tank top, that's lame!!!!!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Def123 wrote: 28 Jun 2021, 14:08
Any other methods people use or have seen??
I've seen four-door cars with both the front and rear passenger-side doors open as screens.

I've seen guys watering the passenger-side front tire.

But most often they have stopped near some trees or bushes and walk in to get as far out of sight as possible.
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

On a similar note I was at a service station on a motorway yesterday and grabbing a burger. Whilst I was waiting the girl said to the guy making drinks: “ok you can go for a wee now but run” and he responded with “if I run I’ll do it before I get there.” There were no obvious signs of desperation but the look on his face when someone stopped him to ask for directions on his way to the loo made me think he was actually retry desperate…