Please introduce yourselves

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Sam69
Active

Re: Please introduce yourselves

Post by Sam69 »

For some reason I completely forgot my password. Then I found what I thought might be it. i gave it a try and I got in!

Below tells how I react totally different if the story is fiction or non fiction.

I do enjoy fiction. There was a true report that when viral several years ago about a lad on the tube going to a ball game of some sort. There was a problem and the tube was stopped for a while. The lad begged the officers to find a way for him to get relief. His friends tried to no avail to find a solution. The lad wet his pants. This report of this hit the news. The story is the lad totally humiliated!

Lee wrote a fiction story with almost the same chain of events.

I loved Lee's version and wanted the lad to piss his pants.

The non fiction story I had a totally different reaction. Somehow I believe the people who design traffic should do more to provide for people's toilet needs.

If it is fiction, let Danny piss his pants on national TV and I get aroused watching it happen.

Be a true story and the lad is humiliated because he wet his pants, I have a totally different reaction!
1600mlguy
Arrived

Post by 1600mlguy »

Hi everyone. To start off my user name is 1600mlguy, and I’ll give you one guess as to why lol. I’m 30 year old gay dude who likes piss holding and desperation. As far back as I can remember I’ve had a fetish for a full bladder. Love doing holding contests, delaying pissing, seeing a guy with a bursting bladder, etc. I miss the old tumblr.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Hey
Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of people with similar interests here!
I have a particular interest in larger bladders lol
Looking forward to seeing more posts..
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Hey bud, welcome to the forum :)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Hi 1600mlguy, welcome. You're definitely not the only one who misses the old tumblr blogs, some of them were brilliant. Hope you like it here.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Welcome 1600mlguy, and I also miss some of the Tumblr blogs.
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

Welcome, 1600mlguy! I also miss the old Tumblr blogs. That, along with the culling of other adult sites early this year are shaping up to be a real modern tragedy. 😔

You are in good company here, though. I also have particular interest in big bladders; the bigger, the better haha. I'm somewhat jealous of you for being able to hold more than me haha. I hope you enjoy it here!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Welcome 1600mlguy!
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Hi and welcome, 1600mlguy! That's a mind boggling amount to contemplate.
bppi33
Arrived

Post by bppi33 »

Hi everyone,

As I just had to "check-in" to prove that my account is still active, I thought it might be a good time to say something :).

I really miss the good old Tumblr blogs (I can't believe that almost everything posted there has been lost :cry: ) and I'm always looking for new pictures and stories. That's why I'm here :) .
I'm more into pissing in public than into desperation or wetting. To name a few, contents by people like Xydrogen, Gottapissbad or RWG on Nifty are / were absolute favorites.