Please introduce yourselves

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Please introduce yourselves

Post by Wombat48 »

Squeeze wrote: 20 Nov 2021, 02:22 Howdy. Long time lurker, thought I’d join up. Love it when guys give themself a pinch. Keep the videos and stories coming.
Hi Squeeze
Welcome to the forum 😀
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Welcome bladder (belatedly on my part!) and Squeeze. Two great user names here. It's always thrilling when new people join us.
omolurker
Arrived

Post by omolurker »

As per the name you can probably guess that I spend more time reading forums than posting in them. Made an account to have easier access to the forums but I've written (fictional) wetting stories in the past and I'm not opposed to trying again. Though I do like desperation, I prefer the endings in which men have their accidents entirely in their trousers – the more public, the better. That said I've got a soft spot for them being comforted afterwards. I'm not entirely heartless!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

@omolurker You like precisely what I like. I'd love to read any stories you have written that you want to share and any new ones you write. Thanks for registering an account here and joining in. :D
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

omolurker wrote: 18 Dec 2021, 21:16 As per the name you can probably guess that I spend more time reading forums than posting in them. Made an account to have easier access to the forums but I've written (fictional) wetting stories in the past and I'm not opposed to trying again. Though I do like desperation, I prefer the endings in which men have their accidents entirely in their trousers – the more public, the better. That said I've got a soft spot for them being comforted afterwards. I'm not entirely heartless!
Welcome to the forum! New contributions always appreciated :)
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Hello Again!

I have been away for a while. I have had some health issues that kept my attention on my health. I am much better now!

I had major trouble getting back in here. Brian, Fred, and Tytn have all been very gracious in helping get my Sam70 account going again. Thanks again!

Glad to be back!

Hope all had Happy Holidays!
Sam
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Great to see you posting here again Sam.
All the best to you for 2022.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

always nice to have people to chat with here.
wetter
Arrived

Post by wetter »

Fast introduction. Hello, my username is wetter. I m from italy and i m a fan of pee desperation and wetting. I love holding and i had also some accidents in my life. I like hear about guys desperate for a wee, searching for a toilet and at the end wetting their pants. Bye and thanks
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

wetter wrote: 24 Jan 2022, 13:10 Fast introduction. Hello, my username is wetter. I m from italy and i m a fan of pee desperation and wetting. I love holding and i had also some accidents in my life. I like hear about guys desperate for a wee, searching for a toilet and at the end wetting their pants. Bye and thanks
You're in the right place!