Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds United

Post by Lee »

Wombat48 wrote: โ†‘05 Dec 2021, 16:15 Either or both lol- or is that greedy?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
No, not at all. It depends how you want it to pan out?

In reality, the lad walking from the station would probably always have found somewhere to relieve himself. Whereas the one who almost certainly had to queue whilst already desperate might well have not made it in time if thereโ€™d been a longer delay. Would you really want him to wee himself in the midst of the security checks in front of all his mates? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Haha no I would prefer it if it ends with him at the urinal but a bit of leaking in the queue would be hot! Itโ€™s more the sense of his desperation, thinking that he is not going to make it, that does it for me rather than the actual wetting, if that makes sense? With the first guy it would be the situation on the tube..
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Lee wrote: โ†‘05 Dec 2021, 16:20
Wombat48 wrote: โ†‘05 Dec 2021, 16:15 Either or both lol- or is that greedy?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

In reality, the lad walking from the station would probably always have found somewhere to relieve himself. Whereas the one who almost certainly had to queue whilst already desperate might well have not made it in time if thereโ€™d been a longer delay. Would you really want him to wee himself in the midst of the security checks in front of all his mates? ๐Ÿ˜‚
I think it would be super hot if he had an avoidant in front of his mates or at least started to go in his pants before he reached the toilet!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

ryan1990 wrote: โ†‘05 Dec 2021, 17:44

I think it would be super hot if he had an avoidant in front of his mates or at least started to go in his pants before he reached the toilet!
ryan1990 wrote: โ†‘05 Dec 2021, 17:44

Yeah! Pulling out his already pissing **** before he got to the urinal would be hot!!
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

maybe place it in the summer and he is shirtless, well-muscled with a huge bladder that impresses everyone with its size as his abs are tensing up hard pulling in with his bladder contractions. maybe he had a huge amount to drink and when he does start to leak he is one that leaks just a few drops at a time as I do rather than losing it and it all coming out. his stomach is still full with beer having just got done drinking beer before heading there. and it's an hour wait as he is slowly leaking a drop or two at a time in his shorts. another story could be the bathrooms are not working and both the soccer teams had drunk a lot and got there busting and coach made them keep drinking right before and during the game, and the audience all had a lot to drink. summer game they are all shirtless maybe discounts for admission if they don't wear a shirt and are in shorts. could even have low-priced beer at the stadium.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

cutsleeve wrote: โ†‘05 Dec 2021, 18:50 maybe place it in the summer and he is shirtless, well-muscled with a huge bladder that impresses everyone with its size as his abs are tensing up hard pulling in with his bladder contractions. maybe he had a huge amount to drink and when he does start to leak he is one that leaks just a few drops at a time as I do rather than losing it and it all coming out. his stomach is still full with beer having just got done drinking beer before heading there. and it's an hour wait as he is slowly leaking a drop or two at a time in his shorts. another story could be the bathrooms are not working and both the soccer teams had drunk a lot and got there busting and coach made them keep drinking right before and during the game, and the audience all had a lot to drink. summer game they are all shirtless maybe discounts for admission if they don't wear a shirt and are in shorts. could even have low-priced beer at the stadium.
Unfortunately to football season in the UK is in the Winter
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

here soccer is played in the spring or fall not in the winter. winter is for indoor sports like swimming and wrestling and basketball. soccer is an outdoor sport and outdoor sports are not played in the winter.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

I think the big difference is that sports in the UK are more manly by comparison. Take your American Football for example, in the UK we call that rugby, not much in the way of padding involved in that over here. US football players look like they are about to go into a riot :D
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

@Dazza88 That comparison between rugby and American football has made me laugh out loud.
Now, I'm trying to picture a rugby match with a line of young girls in weird costumes with pompoms (or whatever they are) at the side of the pitch doing the cheerleading. :lol:
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Lol certainly didnโ€™t have that when I played rugby ๐Ÿ˜‚