No Longer Available

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Fred
Site Staff

No Longer Available

Post by Fred »

With too much time on my hands, I've been watching some of the videos that were posted here since this site began, and a good many of them are no longer available. Some were from X-Tube, which has undergone a mass cleansing, some have become "private" videos, some are simply "not found", some were removed because the poster's account was closed. There were some really good ones that are now unavailable, and I can only hope that someone has secretly downloaded them onto their hard drive, and that they may resurface somewhere down the road.

I've also been reading the archived material that was sent to me by a certain member, and some of these reports and stories are really worth reposting.
Tytn
Site Staff
Re: No Longer Available

Post by Tytn »

It's a difficult one because mostly of the hosting implications.

I have a media collection of some, but not much. I have slimmed it down over the years though and breifly reverted back to other hobbies.

The drawback is, it is a time consuming job to go through the list and check every one.

It may be time to create a new thread for both images and videos and use that to copy over links of the stuff that is still up, then mark those that are not so at least people arent trawling through dead links, which really hacks my goat sometimes.

Of course, you cant ask the goat as it would prefer to eat your tie than give you a meaningful stare.

Yeah, tired. Sorry.