Check In

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...
Re: Check In

Post by cutsleeve »

why check in? how do we close account? I'm tying up lose ends before ending it all so will not be a burden for others once I'm gone.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

why check in? how do we close account? I'm tying up lose ends before ending it all so will not be a burden for others once I'm gone.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

You are not a burden to us, and we appreciate all contact and discussion from members and guests. Please don’t end it all, and if it is that bad talk to someone about it.

I know life can be hard sometimes and it can be difficult to find your niche, but it is not worth giving it all up, however you feel about it at the time. You’re not the only one to have had complications in life even though it feels like you’re on your own.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

good I'm not a burden to you. doing better today. depression comes and goes. good most of the time but have down days here and there.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

cutsleeve wrote: 24 Jun 2021, 05:21 good I'm not a burden to you. doing better today. depression comes and goes. good most of the time but have down days here and there.
Nah, you're welcome here any time. You're not a burden, and its good to be alive.

Its little things that help the days go by and keep going. Lots of people have been in your situation and it takes time to adapt and cope with what life throws at you.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

is it ok that I'm gay? will I get bullied and made fun of and shunned here for my being gay? will I be getting hate mail here over my sexuality??
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

cutsleeve wrote: 24 Jun 2021, 22:46 is it ok that I'm gay? will I get bullied and made fun of and shunned here for my being gay? will I be getting hate mail here over my sexuality??
No. There is no bullying here. Maybe some disagreements from time to time, and you can be as you want, as long as its within the rules, so content needs to be over 18.

Nothing wrong with being gay. We have quite a variety of people here.... :D :D :D
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

good no anti-gay bullying here. i dealt with it in a lot of places. I'm ready for summer here, I love going to fairs and other summer events shirtless.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

There are many gay members here, and we don't tolerate bullying for any reason. Our specific interests within the topic of lads pissing are varied, and they're all accepted as long as we stay within the rules of our host.
psswalls282
Active

Post by psswalls282 »

So real, really bursting to piss right now. Piss is dripping down my right leg. For real.