Anyone up for chat?

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Anyone up for chat?

Post by Dontpissitaway »

Sorry if this kind of post isn't allowed and also if I've posted this kind of thing before and if its in the wrong place. Will cut a long story short; been feeling quite lonely lately, particularly in regards to having likeminded guys to talk to. If anyone feels the same and fancies a chat or whatever let me know, I have too much spare time and am open to getting to know people on here so feel free to DM me or reply here if you like, thanks 😊
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Re: Anyone up for chat?

Post by bodgyuk »

Showing I'm not at all modern, what is DM?

I take it you might be caught up in the Covid lockdown.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Too much spare time and feeling down - I know that that's like. Covid has kept me under house arrest for the past 11 months and I hardly know that the rest of the world is still there!
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

bodgyuk wrote: 19 Feb 2021, 09:00 Showing I'm not at all modern, what is DM?

I take it you might be caught up in the Covid lockdown.
DM stands for Direct Message a.k.a. Private Message. It originated with Twitter terminology, I think.
crumble66
Arrived

Post by crumble66 »

I would be happy to hear anyones pee sightings,stories,desperation and holding stories.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

crumble66 wrote: 13 May 2021, 14:44 I would be happy to hear anyones pee sightings,stories,desperation and holding stories.
It would be good to hear something about yourself and a bit more about your specific interests.