Which drink makes you need to pee most?

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

A) Coffee/Tea

B) Beer

C) Water 

D) Energy drinks

I my answers in order of priority are:  

Energy drinks 

Beer

Coffee/Tea

Water 
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Which drink makes you need to pee most?

Post by Brian »

I'd put energy drinks, beer, coffee and tea about equally first, all of them clearly more diuretic than water for me.

But if I'm allowed to mention something not on your list, I've long known to be careful with certain fruit juices, particularly apple juice. That really really causes me problems with needing to pee!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Beer
Coffee
Never drink energy drinks
Water

BTW, on this subject I must track down an article that I read recently that said that alcohol and caffeine work on the kidneys differently. Which made me wonder if you drink both alternately, will that make you need to pee doubly fast?
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

Water
Coffee/Tea (Tea more)
Beer
Energy drinks (I rarely drink that so hard to say).
Where's the nearest toilet?
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

-Coffee (Although it doesn't go right through me so much as irritate my bladder. Not long after a cup of coffee I'll feel this nagging urge to wee, then I'll go for one and think, 'This is all I had? I could have sworn I can hold more.')
-Wine (Not listed here, but it does have a bit of a stimulating effect on my bladder, although nowhere near the same extent that coffee does).
-Beer, water, tea (Oddly enough, I haven't got the same problem with tea that I do with coffee, perhaps because I started drinking tea far earlier than I did coffee, and even nowadays will sooner reach for a cup of tea than coffee).
-Fizzy drinks, energy drinks (For some reason, they go through me a bit slower than water or beer, perhaps because of the sugar content, not that I really drink them all that often).
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Don't have much experience with beer, but I found Coca Cola (the original version with sugar) has a particularly strong effect on my bladder. Most other fizzy drinks don't make me want to pee so badly.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Definetely coffee and Coca Cola for me- both cause me to become desperate more quickly and produce a lot more pee!! 🙂
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Post by Dontpissitaway »

Normally ale, I'm not sure why but one breach of the seal and I am done
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

I'll go with a combo of both beer (or other alcoholic) and water for the best 'results': volume and speed (water alone doesn't always go through me so fast, beer alone wouldn't be my drink of choice for refreshment value, TBH I don't really like it that much and will make me sick quickly in quantity, so drinking both balances each other out and speeds up the 'effect') plus the more diluted/clear stuff just generally 'feels good' coming out ...or maybe that's just the effect of the alcohol on my perception? I dunno, but it feels good to 'break the seal' with a big watery/diluted beer piss after holding on a little. :)
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

cider

I remember I went to the local gay club one night and had been on cider all night. I had broke the seal quite early into the night which was a bad idea as I was off the the gents nearly every 30mins to release a huge gush of crystal clear piss.

Anyway, on the way back home, I had to walk to the taxi rank area, and I was bursting by the time we even got there. I could literally feel the weight pushing down on me. So we eventually got in a taxi after queuing and luckily I was the first to be dropped off not far from the club, maybe 15mins drive. While in the taxi I had leaked and could practically imagine what was happening in my boxer briefs.

Eventually we arrived at my flat. I knew I was so close and I had to run when the taxi left so my friends wouldn't see. On the way i had to stop and thought I was about to lose it, with panic setting in I released a pretty big gush and quickly regained control.
Got into the building and waited on the lift with a feeling of being about to lose it. When I got into the flat and into the toilet just seeing the toilet was enough, and I released full flow, soaking my chinos and everything underneath.

The rest is history :D