Anyone in Sydney?

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
HB19821
Arrived

Anyone in Sydney?

Post by HB19821 »

Hey everyone, long time fan of the website. 28 y/o male whose just moved to Sydney and is keen for holding contests either in person or over KIK. Message me if you’re keen to meet up :D
ThePTNN202
Active

Re: Anyone in Sydney?

Post by ThePTNN202 »

Welcome to Sydney! :)
Variable location across all the Eastern states, but usually (outer/regional) Sydney based now.
I think my 'interests' are relatively tame here: mild holding/desperation, no wetting (more 'hardcore' OK if fictional), and no KIK sorry.
I 're-discovered' this during lock-down (too much time on my hands and nothing to do), We've gone back to 'relative' normal (busy) now, but I'll still come here when 'in the mood'.

Cheers and welcome again.
Have fun.
HB19821
Arrived

Re: Anyone in Sydney?

Post by HB19821 »

ThePTNN202 wrote: 13 Feb 2021, 13:34 Welcome to Sydney! :)
Variable location across all the Eastern states, but usually (outer/regional) Sydney based now.
I think my 'interests' are relatively tame here: mild holding/desperation, no wetting (more 'hardcore' OK if fictional), and no KIK sorry.
I 're-discovered' this during lock-down (too much time on my hands and nothing to do), We've gone back to 'relative' normal (busy) now, but I'll still come here when 'in the mood'.

Cheers and welcome again.
Have fun.
Let me know if you’re keen to hold one day!