Ichannel

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Kissa
Active

Re: Ichannel

Post by Kissa »

cutsleeve wrote: 14 Oct 2021, 18:31 to be sure they are desperate they need to be shirtless so you can see their distended bladder bulging way out and the shape of the top of the bladder at the top of the bladder bulge. and their abs sucking in with each contraction of their swollen bladder. my abs pull in when tensing up with my bladder contractions.
The latest Cutelad video is done in underpants ;)
Kissa
Active

Post by Kissa »

Dazza88 wrote: 14 Oct 2021, 23:38 I just think the guy that was running it wasn't getting enough business so he hasn't do any recently.
I very much doubt that! Since the crackdown on piracy websites like Thisvid a few years ago, they've been producing a lot of new stuff. As long as we all do our part to report illegal uploads to them, there should always be plenty of new stuff. And they have a section on ichannel.me (bright colours logo) where you can do some legit free down loads.
Kissa
Active

Post by Kissa »

Brian wrote: 15 Oct 2021, 14:18 Yes, the car journey ones are my favourites too. There seems to be one for each of many of the individual actors, with each guy stuck in the back seat with a bursting bladder being filmed while the driver refuses to stop, and those are the ones I've gone for most often personally. :D

Regarding the briefs: my best guess is that this type of underwear is a personal favourite of one or two of the most lucrative customers or sponsors of the films.
The Shaggylad car desperation with Awesomelad is the best in my opinion. The things he says are priceless! The new Jesselad one is pretty good too, though a bit short. But it's followed by desperation in line for a trough urinal with space for only two people... one of my favourite scenarios! When he lost it and started wetting I nearly spunked my pants ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Kissa wrote: 16 Oct 2021, 07:30[...]When he lost it and started wetting I nearly [&!@#] ;)
LOL, you'll cause them to move the whole thread to Stronger Interests if you're not careful. :lol:

Love your comments though. ;)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I I purchased once and it was good but to be honest there was less free content around then! What I find slightly irritating as an older man, is that they only use very young models. My own content, although anonymous, remains popular irrespective of my age, not clear why commercial producers still hang onto the notion that youth is everything???
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Kissa wrote: 16 Oct 2021, 07:24
Dazza88 wrote: 14 Oct 2021, 23:38 I just think the guy that was running it wasn't getting enough business so he hasn't do any recently.
I very much doubt that! Since the crackdown on piracy websites like Thisvid a few years ago, they've been producing a lot of new stuff. As long as we all do our part to report illegal uploads to them, there should always be plenty of new stuff. And they have a section on ichannel.me (bright colours logo) where you can do some legit free down loads.
I was referring to wet accident, not ichannel.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Kissa wrote: 16 Oct 2021, 07:10
Dazza88 wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 12:07 I just never find the desperation acting particularly realistic, it’s a bit ott sometimes. Though will likely get it.
On the contrary, I find the desperation very realistic most of the time, especially Coxlad, Sportylad and Cutelad.
Clearly we have different opinions.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Dazza88 wrote: 16 Oct 2021, 11:36
Dazza88 wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 12:07 I just never find the desperation acting particularly realistic, it’s a bit ott sometimes. Though will likely get it.
On the contrary, I find the desperation very realistic most of the time, especially Coxlad, Sportylad and Cutelad.
I think that Kissa may be the owner of I Channel?? So perhaps is not the most objective view point?? 😂😂
pants
Active

Post by pants »

If Kissa is the owner of I Channel, please message me:)
I'd love to find out more about how it works
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Wombat48 wrote: 16 Oct 2021, 16:13
Dazza88 wrote: 16 Oct 2021, 11:36

I think that Kissa may be the owner of I Channel?? So perhaps is not the most objective view point?? 😂😂

Nothing wrong with different opinions :)