Ichannel

Off topic chatter, old administrative threads, etc.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Re: Ichannel

Post by Dazza88 »

Must admit I agree with Fred, it is a little over acted. I only ever saw a grown man close to pissing himself once and at towards the end he just looked panicked and was holding himself running around looking for a public toilet.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Dazza88 wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 09:10 Must admit I agree with Fred, it is a little over acted. I only ever saw a grown man close to pissing himself once and at towards the end he just looked panicked and was holding himself running around looking for a public toilet.
Well, they are all contrived scenarios, aren't they -- none of them have genuinely become desperate by accident. I'd guess they're made to drink a lot of water to get themselves to busting point.

Dazza, what happened to the man you saw? Presumably he found a toilet in time?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

bearshel wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 14:48

Well, they are all contrived scenarios, aren't they -- none of them have genuinely become desperate by accident. I'd guess they're made to drink a lot of water to get themselves to busting point.
I imagine that their bladders are full enough to create a suitable wetting, but actually becoming desperate is unnecessary for the videos.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

I never got to see the end scenario, all I remember was being scolded by my bf for not enjoying the romantic moment looking at the Eiffel Tower 😂 to look at him though I don’t imagine he made it, he was very desperate and going in the wrong direction for the public restrooms which had a queue anyway.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

I think that desperation is important in a video as it tells a story 😁
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Too right! Any romantic moment with the Eiffel Tower could wait as far as I would be concerned as well. The Eiffel Tower won't run away like he had to!
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

To be fair I am a romantic myself so he was in the right in my opinion 😁
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Dazza88 wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 18:53 I never got to see the end scenario, all I remember was being scolded by my bf for not enjoying the romantic moment looking at the Eiffel Tower 😂 to look at him though I don’t imagine he made it, he was very desperate and going in the wrong direction for the public restrooms which had a queue anyway.
Oh, is this the sighting you wrote about a while ago -- about a hot young dude with his missus and the missus not seeming particularly worried about the fact the he already had a wet patch on his shorts? Pretty memorable sighting in a pretty memorable place, that's for sure lol
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Fred wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 18:51
bearshel wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 14:48

I imagine that their bladders are full enough to create a suitable wetting, but actually becoming desperate is unnecessary for the videos.
Would be interesting to know how they actually go about making those videos and the behind the scenes stuff. I've never bought any, but I'm guessing the viewers probably enjoy the desperation as much as the wetting itself.
Yannn
Active

Post by Yannn »

you can find some of these video on thisvids.com.
Some are great and I think the desperation are genuine.