stuck in formation

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
Oligaitur
Arrived

stuck in formation

Post by Oligaitur »

Lining up for US Presidential Innauguration in 2009.

https://www.reddit.com/r/navy/comments/ ... a/cg2yhzb/

---------------------

Ok so I am a bit drunk so I feel fine posting this, although I will probably regret it tomorrow.

I got the opportunity to work the 2008 presidential inauguration. Regardless of your politics, it is still really cool to do, plus I got to flirt with a Air Force chick a bunch, and young(er) me got a kick out of that.

Just finished the arrival of soon to be sworn in President Obama. We were assigned to line up on Constitution Ave. It was cold as fuck out, and I had long johns underneath my blues. Had to stand there for quite some time. Had to piss badly, but I couldn't leave the line after we were done until we all got back to the buses.

Long(er) story short, I didn't exactly make it all the way to the head on the bus. I got in there and just as I got all of the buttons undone and went for my Seaman Johnson through my long johns, I started to piss myself. That's right, grown man, in the military, pissing himself and NOT while being yelled at by the Gunny. I have a good bladder too (had a large coke during the final LOTR movie, and held it through all 17 endings).

It wasn't a lot, so I didn't have much clean up, but enough to go "fuck me I just pissed myself". However, because it was cold out, the warmth did feel nice. I got to see the whole ceremony from a good spot though and I ultimately enjoyed my day.

Edit: 2009 inauguration, from the 2008 elections.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: stuck in formation

Post by Fred »

Cold-weather attire can make a quick pee into a project. :oops:
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

... and there were 13 buttons to undo.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

That is so hot!! Thanks for sharing :)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Good find!
It leaves me wondering whether the wetness showed at all on the outside. Maybe not because he said there wasn't much and the "long johns" presumably absorbed plenty. But the incident was bad enough to make him recall it later, anyway!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

I love the idea of someone wetting long johns!!