Desperation Story on Tumblr

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Desperation Story on Tumblr

Post by googlism2008 »

https://omogirly.tumblr.com/post/182388 ... bout-a-guy

(Warning: this is an omorashi story! About a guy needing to pee!)

So I’ve never talked about where I work before now, but basically it’s a moderately sized retail store right along a very busy highway with not much around. Every so often we get customers who ask to use our restroom, but we aren’t really supposed to let them (it’s a safety hazard since there’s only one toilet “in the back” and it’s not for customers).

I was stocking a shelf when a man with dark brown hair wearing a black jacket and jeans practically jogged up to me. I was startled, and already deal with painful shyness, so I just kept doing what I was doing until he said,

“Hey, do you have a bathroom here?”

Suddenly I understood why he was in such a rush and I looked at him and saw immediately how bad he needed to pee. He was out of breath and bouncing on his heels and rubbing his hands against his pockets. Now, on top of my nerves, I could barely speak because my brain was thinking about him needing to go. So I said something like,

“Ummm yes, but it’s not really, it’s in the back. I mean, it’s not for customers. I’m sorry.”

I hate the way I stumble over words in conversations!! So I felt SO stupid standing there while this guy is desperate for the toilet and I’m terrified he’s about to get angry at me.

“Look can you make an exception?” He says. “Just this once.”

I’m pretty sure he could see the red on my face but I couldn’t help it! It was like a fantasy playing out in front of me and I felt so guilty but at the same time suddenly so aroused that I was practically frozen in place. I just said “uhhh”, glancing around and praying someone would come save me. No such luck.

“Um, let me find my manager.”

The guy didn’t like this answer much, but he clearly wasn’t in much of a position to argue because he needed the toilet as soon as possible. He just followed me to the front part of the store and I explained to my manager that a customer was asking to use the bathroom. Bless her for being so good at what she does and so strong and confident. She didnt even get mad at me for basically pushing the situation onto her like I always do for anything that goes wrong.

“Sir, I’m sorry, it’s our policy,” she told him.

“I’ll be fast, I swear,” he insisted, gripping his pocket in his fist and bouncing his leg like crazy.

“It’s just a matter of safety,” she said.

He groaned out loud and bent his knees a bit and I watched the strain on his face as he fought to hold it in. I could actually FEEL my ears burning and I wanted to run but I also couldn’t take my eyes off of this man.

“Please, I wouldn’t be asking if I could wait. I understand the policy, I just really need to go. Here you can take my wallet, it has my ID in it.”

He pulled his wallet out of his jacket and my manager took it. Afterwards she told me that she was worried he’d try to piss on our building if she didn’t let him in, so at that moment she told me to walk him back to the staff toilet and handed me the wallet. I walked him back and lead him through the back hall to the toilet, kind of slowly to be honest. He had said he couldn’t wait and I was trying to prolong it as long as I could. I know I’m awful, I couldn’t help myself.

When I reached the door, I opened it for him and turned on the light just so that he would see the toilet before he could get into the bathroom. I have to admit I took pleasure in making him stand there for those extra couple seconds, because there’s nothing worse than being at the bursting point and seeing the toilet but not being able to use it. I wasn’t surprised when he had a hand cupping himself but I was *definitely* turned on by it and it basically knocked all the air out of me. As soon as I was out of the way, he was in there without a word.

I stood by the door as I heard the lid get lifted and a pause before an absolutely massive torrent of piss erupted from him. He must have been holding it back for hours, and I was practically shaking with excitement. I felt so dirty listening, but he wasn’t holding back now and it was obvious that he had been in agony trying to keep it in. It was so loud and just kept going and going. Even when I thought he’d finished he managed to let some more go before it was finally all over. When he came out, he looked so relieved, like all the pressure in the world was off of him.

“Thank you,” he said. “Thank you.”

I handed him back his wallet and he went on his way. He’ll never know how often I’ll fantasize about him from now on…
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Desperation Story on Tumblr

Post by Fred »

This is one of those wonderful combination experiences. You could see his desperation over a period of several minutes, and then you could hear his gush into the toilet. As you say, great stimulation to fantasize about!