Bus wetting after swimming (skinnyboy)

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Bus wetting after swimming (skinnyboy)

Post by googlism2008 »

I found this story over at the Omorashi.org forums, under the "Wetting experiences" section. Personally I found the narrative very hot.

Note: The large number of language errors are copied verbatim from the original, and no editing has been done.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/52666-bu ... -swimming/

----

hello. I'm back now with a new story for you's all. I said in my last post that i was going to make more content but that was a month ago, sorry for the delay but here we are.

just a description of what i look like.

young (early 20's , skinny, no body hair, very smooth skin average height and i prefer wearing woman's clothes most of the time.

It was a Monday night and i decided to go swimming for a little bit of exercise (as i do on a Monday) and arrived, got in and changed into my swimming briefs and have a quick rinse and pop into the pool. The water was nice and warm for a cold and rainy night so was off to a great start. I always brings a 1LT bottle of ice cold water with me to keep me cool and hydrated and every time i reached the start of the pool i took a small break and finished about 1/5th of the bottle.

So after about an hour i decided to get out of the pool as the leisure centre was closing in half an hour plus getting pretty tired as i was trying to push my self a little bit more in the pool. walking back to my locker and it was !!!FREEZING!!! doesn't help that I'm skinny and i don't have any body hair from the neck down so clean shaven everywhere. Once i got into my locker i got my shampoo conditioner and body wash and went for a nice hot shower and after that wen't back into my locker, took everything out and started to get changed.

Began by slipping down my swimming breifs, hung them up and began to dry my self down and change into my grey slim fit briefs (because you cant wear boxers with denim short shorts) 20 black Denier tights, blue denim short shorts, Hi-top converse and my tight fitting black T-shirt. after that dried my soaked briefs in the towel rolled up the towel with my swimming briefs inside and packed all my swimming stuff into my bag and as i was heading out decided to get another drink as my energy levels were low, and the choice of drink was a bottle of lucozade sport lime from the vending machine in the reception.

Walking down to the bus station, cold and slowly getting wet from the rain and while walking i finished the bottle in less than 5mins and felt a bit more energised after that. as i was walking down i felt the first urge to pee after finishing 500ml of lemon lime water in the morning, a couple of 500ml bottles of water through out the day, the 1LT bottle of ice cold water from swimming and the 500ml bottle of sports lime. Then just as i reached the bus stop i remembered i haven't went to the bathroom all day so no morning or mid day pee so that's not gonna help for sure. As i approached the bus terminal i looked up at the time table and to my horror the bus had been delayed by 20mins, thought to my self "great just what i need when i really need to pee.

After 30mins of waiting, walking and pacing (refused to sit on those freezing and wet seats) the bus arrived and i was in luck and out of luck at the same time, because It's the last bus home it drives straight to my house with no stops as the bus shelters are right beside my house, only thing is it's an hour and 15 minute bus journey. if the bus stopped everywhere on the way home (as it normally dose) i would for sure started having an accident or started full on wetting my self half way to 3 quarters of the way home for sure. so in my head I'm thinking i should make it or mostly make it and I'd be fine with wet grey briefs and even wet tights, as long as no wet marks or patches start appearing on my blue short shorts I'm happy with that.

Boarded the bus quite desperate and thankfully the bus took off instantly and i noticed as i sat down on the back of the bus that it was empty. 10mins into the bus journey i started to dry off and warm up (thanks to the little radiators) after standing in the freezing rain for 30mins and was helping me hold as well and the warmth was helping me relax rather than shivering and tensing up my whole body. 20 mins in and i had my first pure wave of desperation hit me and i didn't know what to do as it took me by surprise, felt all my mussels in my lower area relax, a nice hot wave followed by a shiver flood my entire body, slowly started spreading my legs further and further apart i just zoned out so hard.

After about 10 seconds i snapped back realised i was 1 second away from an accident as i could feel a hot warmth travelling down my willy, so i very quickly shoved both hands into my blue denim short shorts and crossed my legs with my tights rubbing off each other. after 30 seconds of desperate grabbing and holding i felt it retract back inside me and i managed to downgrade from "on the verge of wetting my self to "extremely desperate". i calmed down, uncrossed my legs and took my hands away from my short shorts and went back to sitting normally with my right foot tapping away.

30mins in and another wave out of no where hit me but it was worse than last time, so i panicked again and just pressed and rubbed my thighs together and hoped for the best, but this was the start of the end. 20 seconds into the second wave hitting me i started to feel it moving It's way down with no slowing down and i panicked even more and that lead to me letting go for a couple of seconds by accident and i felt it rush down my willy and i slammed my thighs shut again held on for dear life. after a couple of minutes it subsided and i thought i was i the clear untill i twitched in my lower area and felt something move fast in my underwear. i quickly realised that some of the pee must of got trapped in my willy and the second i twitched it most likely shot out of me into my grey briefs. So most likely I've got a small wet line from the bottom of the bulge of my grey briefs to right between my legs. GREAT 😞

50mins in I'm tapping with both feet, bobbing up and down, squirming, leaning on one but cheek to the other and crossing my legs and in allot of pain from being beyond desperate. 55mins in and my mussels slowly started to relax and i could feel it coming, could feel the warmth slowly moving It's way down past my V-point and down into my privet area and being in allot of pain and discomfort all i could think about is "It's okay if you let go" "adults wet them self time to time" " accidents happen" "just let go and soil yourself and you'll feel allot better" "no one will notice your soaked shorts and tights" . I didn't realise i was zoned out again while making up my mind if i was going to let go and just let the wetting happen and i froze when i felt a small warm stream running in my underwear and quickly realised I'M HAVE AN ACCIDENT!!!

after about 5-7 seconds i managed to stop the flow and i knew at the least i have wet my underwear. I could feel the warmth between my legs and all the pee still trying to escape and me trying to fight it off with every ounce of strength i had left in me. I looked down to see if there was any outer damage and to my relief nothing and since there was no one on the bus i decided to quickly unzip my denim shorts and see the damage. Once i shimmied my shorts down to my knees i saw decent sized wet spot on my briefs and my tights and a tiny stream coming between and down my thighs and it rushing out of my willy again and all i could do was say under my breath was not again, not again. not again, no, no, no, no, no, No, NO !!!NO!!!

after 10 seconds of peeing in just my underwear and tights as my blue denim short shorts have falling to my ankles during the second wetting i regained control by clamping my hands between my wet tights and underwear while still peeing and stopped my self from soaking myself anymore. I looked down and saw the wet patch reaching from my v-point to half way down between my tights and my entire bum. I very quickly wiped my hands on my tights pulled up my short shorts and moved one seat away from the window and there was a wet patch on the seat.

i looked out of the window and saw that the bus was pulling into the bus station just out side my house and i thought "great I'm no more than 5 mins away from my house and the second the bus pulled up he just got up and left the bus so i stood up (with caution) and slowly started to get out of the bus and i decided to look down to inspect the damage and no wet marks on my blue denim short shorts but 2 long wet streaks down my inner of my thighs. Left the bus station without no one seeing me and proceeded to walk home with my bathroom being less than 5mins away. after 3mins of walking i finally saw my house just down at the end of the street and while looking up i felt something tickling the back of my left leg so had a wee quick look and noticed it was a small skinny wet patch slowly travelling down towards my converse and the front of my short shorts were becoming darker and darker.

Walking home only 2mins away from my house and i can't hold on anymore and nothing but this small warm waterfall going between and down my legs, my shorts starting to absorb and darken and thinking to myself "oh no I'm having an accident in public" 😞 because my briefs, tights and denim short shorts are quite a tight fit I'm not able to full force wet myself due to the fact that everything down there is so tight down there so it's just a small constant stream slowly but surly an accident is in the making.

I got into my front garden and i looked down, saw my short shorts getting wetter and wetter and my tight shining in the moon light from the wetness. i stopped and just fully relaxed let out a sigh of relief, spread my legs apart and i could feel the stream gather more speed as it splashed up and down the back of my grey underwear then make It's way down the sleeves of my now dark blue denim short shorts, riding down my see through tights from the front to the back.after it slowly came to an end i walked in and wen't straight to the washing machine to take off my clothes. I was on my knees with my heels up at my bum and i got the fright of my life when i heard "hey how are you?" it was my GF i forgot she was coming down today so i did everything to keep my lower half out of sight while talking to her (at this point is impossible)

While talking to her i started to wet my self again as she scared me and she paused mid sentence and said "do you here that hissing noise?" and as she said that she looked down at me and saw the side of my see through tights were wet and asked " you okay?" i just replied with "yeah I'm fine" and at this point the hissing noise was getting louder and louder and she walked over to me looked down and saw my soaked clothes and them getting wetter and she gasped and asked what's happening? i just stood up faced her (while still wetting) and just said "sorry i having an accident" with a sad tone of voice and face 😞

While still having my last wetting for the night in the kitchen in front of my girl friend i was explaining that i got on the bus desperate, i had 2 accidents on the bus one with my shorts down while checking for internal damage i.e. my grey underwear and my see through tights, and i fully let go while walking home and once i reached the garden i froze and just let it happen and i came in here while still peeing a tiny bit and when you asked "hey, how are you?" you scared me and cause this accident in front of you. at this point is was pretty chocked up, stressed and very physically and mentally drained. i said I'm very sorry you had to see this (in a depressed voice) and as i started to walk away to get changed and to take a shower she quickly spun me around and said with the most friendly and cute little voice "it's okaaaayyyyyy" while giving me a massive hug. "go up and take a shower and change and come back down and cuddle up with me under my blanket till you feel better" πŸ™‚ so i did just that, had another lovely shower, got changed into just my galaxy leggings (had an accident in my galaxy leggings from a previous story of mine) went down stairs cuddled up with her and we both fell asleep on the connor sofa. πŸ™‚ Hope you've enjoyed this story as It's my longest, most detailed story I've ever written. please feel free to read through my other story's. Thank you
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Bus wetting after swimming (skinnyboy)

Post by Fred »

A long, desperate struggle, some embarrassment but no humiliation, and it ended with no harm done :)

The situation was plausible. Young men do drink whatever they want and some don't pay attention to their bladders until they are full. That's what this lad did. He drank quite a bit of fluid during the day, he wasn't programmed to pee before setting off on his bus ride home, and it just caught up with him.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

It’s ok apart from the guy wearing tights? πŸ€”
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Wombat48 wrote: ↑21 Nov 2019, 19:23 It’s ok apart from the guy wearing tights? πŸ€”
Yeah, I kind of overlooked the tights. He may have something else in mind... :?
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

I do like to see men wearing tights.
Anyway, the author said that he "prefer wearing woman's clothes most of the time".
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

My bad- only skimmed it when I put that comment
I prefer more masculine men- but each to their own πŸ™‚