Leeds Football Fan Wet Himself on a Tube Train

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Lee
Can't stay away...

Leeds Football Fan Wet Himself on a Tube Train

Post by Lee »

I posted this once before somewhere, possibly on the old site? Anyway, I’ve made a few minor amendments.

No sooner had a place in the play-off final at Wembley Stadium been achieved than the Leeds United supporters had begun hastily making all their travel and ticketing arrangements and none with more enthusiasm than Kevin Warner. The 27-year old electrician had been an avid Leeds fan since his early schooldays and yet this would be his first visit to Wembley as well as one his rare trips to the ‘big smoke’ of London.

Originally Kevin and his mates had considered travelling down on Friday, spending the night getting a weekend of drinking underway and continuing the theme on the Saturday morning, but he had been one of those who had been unable to get the time off work and although he felt somewhat guilty about ruining the plans, he hadn’t been the only one and so the decision had been made to travel by train early on Saturday morning so that they would still have plenty of time to sink a good few pints before the game.

The early train start had been fabulous and each of the lads, armed with a near-crate of cans, had been in great form. The journey of a couple of hours had flown by and when they arrived at Kings Cross their excitement was mounting as well as their varying levels of drunkenness. Kevin was feeling great – although he had sunk a few cans he felt almost giddy with the occasion – just several more hours and his beloved Leeds could well be back in the Championship!

The lads all piled off the train and found the nearest pub. No sooner had they started on the real stuff than the expected jibes started: -
“This southern stuff is like cat’s piss”
“How’s about we settle down in here and watch the game on the box, save messing about with all that travelling to the ground!”
“Are you sure this lager ain’t 90% water?”

Time passed quickly and yet surprisingly none of the group seemed especially drunk. A bit merry for sure but perhaps the excitement of the event somehow kept them sober although the alcohol was starting to have its way with some of them in a predictable manner.

“How many more times are you going to go for a piss, Sam?” queried Dave, “that must be about the fifth time since we got in here!”
“Fuck off!” laughed Sam, “it’s only my second time”
“And the rest!” chortled Ben, “you’re wearing out the carpet between here and the bog!”
“I wouldn’t blame him if he was,” chimed in Tom, “you do know there’s no pissers on the train, don’t you?”
“Leave it out,” laughed Dave, “No bogs? Are you serious?”
“I’m telling you, it’s the London Underground, don’t you know nothing? They’re like cattle trucks. They pack you on like sardines and you can’t even have a piss at the stations!”

As the banter went on, Kevin glanced at his watch. It was 12.50 andhe knew they’d probably have to leave in about thirty minutes for the tube journey but that comment from Tom had caused him a bit of anxiety. He was fairly certain that there were no toilets on the underground but he wasn’t 100% sure and he sure as hell wasn’t going to ask outright!
PBladder control wasn’t an issue for him, especially working in the environment in which he did where he often found himself at toilet-less sites – unless he’d been drinking! He was often a victim of the dreaded curse of ‘breaking the seal’ and once he had that first piss, he often needed to go a couple of times more soon afterwards. He’d had a pee on the train earlier but was now getting ready to break that seal for a second time today. Amidst the laughter and noisy atmosphere in the pub he was wondering whether to ‘go’ now so that he would have time to make a quick visit again before they left if necessary, but then again…
“Nah, fuck it!” he thought, “I ain’t worrying about such stuff on a day like today – and so what if there’s no bogs on the train, they’ll obviously have them at each station, so no worries!”

Time passed quickly as more fans piled into the pub and suddenly the atmosphere changed in an instant. There was almost a split second of silence before a smashing of several glasses was the prelude to some loud shouting and people were standing up to see what was happening. No-one could see from this side of the pub who was involved but there was clearly some scuffling going on and within seconds, 3-4 pub bouncers were making their presence felt and standing between the two small groups of fans, before being joined again, within seemingly less than a minute, by the same number of police officers who must have been in the street outside.

Calm was restored but the pub owner was having none of it. “Everyone out, now!” was the cry as the bouncers started to herd people outside whilst the mess was being cleared up. Kevin grabbed his half-full pint and downed it as quickly as he could, cursing slightly as he dribbled some down the front of his white Leeds United football shirt.
As he joined the others outside the pub, Tom said, “Shit, I wanted to have a piss before we left!”
“Me too!” moaned Glenn.
Aren’t we going back in when they’ve cleared up?” asked Kevin
“Nah mate, we’ll get going now, might as well” replied Ben.
“I want a piss too!” Kevin retorted.
“Don’t worry about it mate,” said Dave “Sam’ll have to have about six more pisses before we get there, so you’ll be in good company!” and he playfully hit the grinning Sam on the back of the head.

The lads walked back to Kings Cross station,
“Where’s the gents?” asked Dan almost as soon as they got inside the concourse.
Ben shrugged, “Dunno mate?”
Glenn immediately sought the assistance of a station official,
“Excuse us mate, where are the toilets?”

The official gestured down towards the end platform and Glenn was on his way without hesitation, calling out,
“They’re down this way, lads!”

The boys all made their way along the platform, some straggling behind those for whom the need was a bit more urgent with Dan and Glenn heading the group. As the others caught up they found the first two standing at the top of the stairs down to the toilet, both fumbling around in their pockets as Glenn groaned, “30p for a fucking piss! It’s outrageous!”
“I ain’t paying that!” retorted Tom, “no way!”
“I’ve got no choice mate,” said Dan, “I’m busting meself!”

As Dan and Glenn hurried down the stairs with their coins in their hands, the others started to fumble for change of their own, cursing about the cost and Kevin found himself rooting through his pockets which seemed devoid of sufficient change. His need wasn’t so great that he couldn’t hold on for a while yet but he knew that he ought to go sooner rather than later in order to avoid the ‘follow-up’ piss that would strike a little later. He suddenly found himself standing alone as the others disappeared down into the gents and as he stood still trying to make up thirty pence from what he had in his pockets he suddenly heard,
“Oi, mate, ppsst, over here!”

He looked round to see Tom standing about five yards away, almost hidden behind a pillar and facing a sealed doorway almost out of sight. Kevin began to walk over as he realised that Tom was having a piss against the door.
“I told you, I ain’t paying for a slash!”
Kevin looked round tentatively, there didn’t seem to be anyone about and why not? It seemed almost obscene to have to pay 30p and in any event, he didn’t seem to have the correct money in change in his pocket anyway, so yeah...why not?

As he sidled over to Tom, he had a final glance round before moving alongside his mate, who seemed relieved,
“That’s better mate, much better out than in, I tell ya!”
Kevin started to undo his jeans, realising that his need was worse than he’d thought and as he positioned himself he started to relax his bladder. Tom seemed to be finishing off, just letting go several long spurts as Kevin’s flow started in earnest, with the clear flow becoming more powerful by the second when all of a sudden Tom moved sharply and panickingly seemed to fumble with his flies. Kevin looked round.
“Shit mate, there’s two coppers, I think they’ve seen us! Fuck!”
Almost before Kevin knew what was happening, Tom was walking away, adjusting his belt and with a momentous effort, Kevin managed to stop his flow, feeling a tingling in his balls as he tried to clamp his muscles shut. With a huge effort he stopped himself going and in some discomfort he did up his jeans and joined Tom a few yards away.

They both looked on as the two police officers glanced at them and remarkably walked on, with the lads unsure as to whether they had realised what had been going on or not.
“I thought they’d seen us, mate” Tom said before laughing quietly, “bloody hell, that was close” then he looked at Kevin laughing even more “did you finish properly mate? I didn’t. I think that last dribble’s still running down me leg!”

Before he could wait for an answer, the other lads started to emerge back up from the gents, laughing and generally messing about and Tom could hardly wait to tell them about their ‘near-miss’.
“Come on lads, let’s get that train!” and with a considerable amount of singing, chanting and noise they all set off rowdily along the platform, attracting a fair bit of attention. Kevin was amidst them but less enthusiastically than the rest. He had hardly had time to get started with his piss at all. In fact, although he didn’t want to acknowledge it, the fact that he had started to go and then stopped so suddenly had left his need greater than before. As he walked he could feel that he wanted to go badly and it was made worse by the fact that he had a reasonable sized wet patch in his pants. Nothing bad enough to show of course, but in his haste to finish peeing he had caused a bit of damage to his underwear.

The lads reached the underground station entrance and after a quick look at the map to be sure of where they were going, they all ran down the stairs and found themselves soon enough on the circle line platform. As they stood there Ben suddenly said,
“Hey, we should have got the Met line, this one means we are going to have to change trains at Baker Street!”
They all looked at the wall map and agreed but Kevin suddenly suggested,
“Let’s stay on this one, it doesn’t matter if we have to change. It’ll be good if we have to get off anyway, I need to find a toilet!”
“You are joking!” laughed Dan “you’ve just had one five minutes ago! You can’t need to go again!”
“What’s your name? Sam?”
“Leave it out mate, that gnat’s piss can’t be going through you that quickly!”

“No, no, listen, I didn’t go back there, well hardly at all, I hadn’t even got started when Tom thought those coppers had seen us, I really do need to go lads, I’m never going to make it all the way to Wembley!”

There was a lot of laughing and jesting but they all agreed to stay where they were and in truth, Kevin was more than pleased. His bladder was filling at a rate of knots. If only he hadn’t started to have that piss before, that’s what had done it. The fact that he had let some of it go was almost like breaking the seal without getting the relief and he could feel his need increasing by the minute.

After a five minute or so wait for the train, it eventually arrived and they all piled on. There were several more Leeds fans on the train as well as some Doncaster Rovers supporters and as the train trundled along there was much baiting and good-natured taunting between the two groups. The train passed through two more stations before finally it arrived at Baker Street and almost everyone leapt off.
“Where do we get the Met line train to Wembley, mate?” asked Ben of the nearest station official. As he went to point them in the direction of the right platform, Kevin interrupted them,
“Lads, I really have got to find a toilet, I’m fucking bursting!”
As the official finished pointing them towards the Met line Ben added,
“Is there a toilet anywhere, mate?”
The official gestured towards the opposite end of the platform to where he had just directed them before he was accosted by numerous others asking for directions and guidance.

With that, half of the group went to head off towards the platform whilst a few others, led by Kevin started to walk in the other direction.
“Come on, we’ll be there before you know it!” called out Glenn
“Yeah, it’s only a few stops!” added Dave
“No, please lads,” called back Kevin, “I’m serious. I have so got to have a piss before we get that train, please!”
“Bloody Hell, it’s like taking a sodding five-year old to football!” groaned Ben
Well,” laughed Sam, “if we’re going to have another piss-break, I might as well take advantage!” prompting a lot more laughter and banter.

They all headed along the platform searching for the elusive gents sign but nothing was forthcoming.
“Where the fuck is it?” queried a mildly panicky Kevin.
After searching for a good couple of minutes Ben spotted two police officers standing chatting and made straight for them,
“Where are the bogs, please?”
One of the police officers gestured towards a small exit sign-posted “Hammersmith and City Line” before adding chillingly, “but I think they might be closed.”
“They’d better not be!” muttered Kevin.

The lads all trundled along behind an ever-grimacing Kevin and suddenly Tom said,
“There it is!”
Just to the left of them was an illuminated sign showing “Gents” just above an entrance with a payment turnstile – and a huge fitted metal grill door firmly across the entire entrance and a red-lettered notice with the words “Out of Order”.
Kevin’s face visibly displayed all of the emotions he was feeling and he groaned loudly,
“I don’t fucking believe this!”
At the same time he pressed his legs together and lifted his right leg up behind him like a little boy in need. It was more to demonstrate his predicament than anything else but it also gave him a slight sense of relief from what was by now a dull ache in his lower stomach,
“What am I supposed to do now?”
“Come on let’s get to Wembley” said Dan, seemingly disinterested in or unaware of Kevin’s dire situation, “the quicker we get there the quicker we can find some bogs that are open!”
“Yeah, I agree,” replied Glenn, “the longer we stand around here debating what to do, the less time we’ll have to go looking for somewhere when we get there.”

Kevin was totally unconvinced,
“I can’t, honestly I can’t, no way. I’ve got to go. I’m serious, there’s no way I’m getting on that train like this!”
“There must be another toilet somewhere,” added Dave helpfully, “let’s ask those coppers”.
They made their way back to the police officers and Ben again acted as spokesman,
“Those toilets are closed as you said, do you know where the nearest other ones are?”
The officers looked at each other before one spoke,
“I’m afraid there aren’t any more on the station, the only other ones are in the shopping centre outside the station, but it’s quite a walk.”
“How far?” pleaded Kevin
“About 15 minutes walk, I suppose, up past the museums and follow the high street. You could go in one of the museums but it’ll cost you about a tenner just to get in!” and he grinned.
“No, we’ll leave it, come on!” said Glenn
“Kevin almost yelled back, defiantly,
“NO! We ain’t leaving it, I’ve told you, I’ve GOT to go!” before adding more pleadingly, “Please lads, I’ll never make it!”
“How long is the train to Wembley?” Ben asked one of the police officers,
“About 10 minutes or so, two stops,” replied the copper.
“Oh come on mate, you can manage that surely?” urged Dave, “we’ll all need to go by time we get there, ten minutes mate, that’s all and then we’ll be there!”

They all walked away towards the platform with Kevin now in full panic mode. His bladder was starting to get painfully full and with every step he could feel discomfort in his belly. As they reached the platform he stopped and bent forwards, putting his hands on his knees and remained like that for a few seconds before Glenn offered another helpful comment,
“Sit down on the train, that’ll ease it, and only ten minutes and we’ll be there. You might even be able to piss on the platform at Wembley, it’s bound to be packed so you’ll probably find a quiet corner somewhere easy!”
“Yeah” chortled Tom, “just look out for lurking coppers!”

Kevin remained totally unconvinced and by now his anxiety was a real cause for concern,
“I don’t know if I can make it another ten minutes” he confessed, “I’m seriously bursting like I can’t tell you, I’m honestly not sure I’ll last out without doing it in me jeans!”
As the noise of the train approaching reverberated around the station, Kevin’s heart started to pound, he had to make a decision one way or the other,
“I’m fucking desperate, mate” he said pleadingly to Ben, who patted him sympathetically on the shoulder.
“Ten minutes, honestly, you’ll be fine, don’t think about it!”
“But – what if I can’t wait...?” Kevin felt his voice a bit shaky,
“Course you will – and anyway, what else are you going to do? There’s no toilet here and if you walk to that shopping centre, it’s a fifteen minute walk as well so one way or the other you’ve got to wait, so you might just as well get to Wembley, yeah?”
Kevin nodded his head once, unconvincingly as Tom added “it’s that or do it somewhere public, get yourself nicked and miss the game, mate!”

The train pulled into the station and the doors opened to be greeted with an almighty cry of “Come on Leeds!” followed by vociferous singing and chanting as everyone forced their way onto an already half-full train. Any hopes of getting a seat were dashed instantly and as Kevin stepped up onto the train he felt his bladder start to give out a twinge of discomfort turning to pain. In an instant he wanted to get off again but events overtook him and almost before he could comprehend what he had agreed to, the doors were closing and the singing and chanting were loudly echoing around the train again.

Kevin glanced round at his surroundings - loads of Leeds fans, a fair number of Doncaster supporters at the next set of doors, a few non-football travellers including a couple of elderly women sitting down, two or three couples and a group of girls. Normally Kevin might have turned all his attention to the attractive females sitting a few seats away but his head was pretty much in turmoil – and that muddled confusion made his stomach flip as he noticed just behind him were the two uniformed police officers they had spoken to at the station.

The train moved away and after a few minutes the noise died down a bit and there was just a lot of general laughter and joviality from all the supporters, but there was little enjoyment emanating from Kevin. He was absolutely in agony standing there. How the fuck had they convinced him to get on in this state, he was absolutely bursting for a piss!!

The twinges that he had been feeling were starting to become more rapid and he had an overwhelming urge to grip his cock through his jeans. As the train sped on, he just knew he wasn’t going to make it to Wembley, his salvation was that there was one more stop at Finchley Road and he was going to get off, come what may. If he missed the start of the match, so be it, he just had to have a piss!
“I’m getting off next stop lads!” he announced,
“What!? Why? You can’t, we’ll almost be there!”
“I’ve got to have a piss, I’m desperate!” said Kevin, adding almost in a hushed whisper, “I’m nearly pissing myself!”

Glenn turned to the police officers,
“Can he borrow your hat, mate?”
The officer smiled politely and there was a lot of laughter before Tom turned to all the other passengers and asked with a big grin,
“Has anyone got a potty with ‘em, I think we’re going to need it over here in a minute!”

Kevin wasn’t amused, in fact he could hardly think straight – why, why, why had he let himself be convinced to get on the train. He knew he was going to be in serious trouble. How much further was it to Finchley Road?

As the raucous laughter began to build up again, the train suddenly started to brake and showed signs of slowing down, “thank fuck!” thought Kevin, as he shifted his position in readiness to move, making him realise just how painful his condition was. The train suddenly lurched and people began to stumble and grab hold of each other to prevent themselves from falling and for a good few seconds the melee continued until the train braked again sharply and came to a halt. Kevin looked at out of the window. That sudden jolt had almost proved fatal for his bladder – and yet where was the station? The train seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. The two police officers were craning their necks to look out of the windows and Kevin was in a blind panic.
“Where are we? Where’s the station? Why have we stopped?” he blurted out.
One of the police officers spoke calmly and factually without any emotion at all,
“I’m not sure” he said, “but I suspect that someone on the train has pulled the emergency handle, we’ll just wait and see what the driver says shortly.”

“This is bad news Kev, ain’t it?” announced Tom, with Ben adding,
“Someone must have heard you were dying for a piss, mate!” whilst Glenn groaned,
“Blimey, we’ll all need one by time we get there if we’re stuck here too long!”

The minutes ticked by and Kevin’s heart was pounding as if it was about to burst though his chest and his stomach was flipping over as if he was on the world’s worst rollercoaster. He bent forwards, pushing his legs tightly together and let out a soft but chilling moan, causing more than just his mates to look over at him. With his head down and looking at the floor he groaned a second time before lifting his head and showing his agony-etched face to the others. He looked at the ceiling of the train before lowering his head again.

Ben reached over to him and sympathically put his hand on his shoulder,
“It’s okay mate, I’m sure we won’t be long!” as Dan said, “Is it really bad mate?”
Kevin could hardly muster the strength to nod and he bent forwards again, breathing heavily before attempting to straighten himself again and he looked directly at Ben,
“I’m going to piss myself!”
“No you’re not!” corrected Ben, “don’t be daft, you’re just going to have to wait a bit longer!”

Kevin could feel his legs quivering a bit with the strain of holding on and he didn’t know what to do to try and relieve the pressure. His bladder was screaming at him and he was starting to feel a numbness all round his lower stomach. The constant pain he had been feeling in the pit of his stomach was being replaced with a more pulsating kind of throbbing sensation and for a couple of seconds it almost brought relief before the stabbing painful familiar ache returned with a vengeance. In all his adult life he had never before had to resort to such action but he found himself clasping his cock through his jeans and squeezing himself intermittently as he tried to ease the discomfort.

His mates had never seen him, nor anyone else for that matter, having to physically hold himself to try and hang on and the seriousness of the situation was very apparent to everyone. What’s more, he wasn’t just holding himself he was constantly squeezing and moulding his cock, to everyone else’s embarrassment.

His mates were all watching with a mixture of embarrassment and astonishment and Glenn whispered to Dave and Tom,
“I think he’s nearly doing it!”
Kevin himself was ashen-faced and there were beads of sweat on his brow and two visible patches of sweat beneath the armpits of his white football shirt and Ben leant closer to him and offered further words of encouragement,
“Come on mate, you can do it, we’ll all get off at the next station when we get there, we’ll find you a toilet there!” He could hardly believe he was speaking in such a manner to his mate, almost as if he was a little kid but in all honesty, that’s what he looked like at that moment in time.
Ben whispered to him,
“You’ve just got to be strong!”
Kevin didn’t look at his mate at all but with his head still bowed and in an astonishing admission for a 27-year old bloke, he quietly muttered,
“I’m going to wet myself any minute!”

Although the comment was meant for Ben’s ears only, the train was quiet enough for his words to reverberate across the carriage and most of his mates heard his incredible comment. It was too much for Tom who looked over at the police officers who were also standing watching the drama unfold, and said,
“Can you help him, please, you can see what’s going to happen, can you do something for him?”
“Do something, otherwise he’s not going to make it” added Dan

Kevin heard the pleas on his behalf and knowing that he was on the verge of either the humiliation of disgracing himself or feeling he was doing himself some internal damage he knew he just had to try and help himself rather than succumb to the fate that awaited him. He looked beggingly at the two coppers and said,
“Please! What can I do? Please! Can I do it on the floor, please?”
The officer reacted quickly,
“No, you can’t, you know you can’t! You’ll have to wait!”
“I can’t wait!” wailed Kevin, despairingly.
“Well, you’ll have to, you’ve got no option!” the copper replied.
“I can’t!! I’m going to do it in my pants any second!” cried Kevin, almost literally in tears of pain as his mates cringed with the embarrassment of his announcement.
“Hey mate, can he piss out of the doors?” asked Dave, “we’ll hold them open for him!”
“No!” stated the officer firmly, “I’ve just said, he’ll have to wait, there’s nothing he can do!”
“And what if he pisses himself?” asked Tom
“It’s not my problem, is it?” the officer barked back.

As the minutes continued to tick past further, other passengers in the carriage had been muttering to themselves as they watched the scenario unfold and even the Doncaster fans had edged closer to strain their necks to look at what was happening. If Kevin could have heard the comments of others he would have been privy to their observations.
“I think he’s going to wet himself”
“He looks so desperate, I’m sure he’s going to have an accident in his jeans.”
“I feel for him but he’s going to do it in his trousers if we don’t get going soon.”
“He must have been on the beer to be in a state like that, surely?”

Kevin groaned again, this time more loudly and almost everyone tried to steal a glance at him and whilst continuing to knead his cock into a knot through his jeans, he crossed one leg over the other and slightly shifted his position into a semi-squat. Within seconds he began to bob up and down and his cock-rubbing became almost frantic as his other hand moved to the pit of his stomach and he groaned again as he looked to be pinching his lower belly.

It was all too much for Glenn who called out to no-one in particular,
“Oh for fuck’s sake, he’s going in his pants!”

Ben was still rubbing and patting his mate’s shoulder,
“Don’t mate, you mustn’t piss yourself, whatever happens, you can’t!”

Kevin suddenly fidgeted his body, then stiffened up before opening his legs and quickly slamming them shut again, clamping almost his whole hand between his thighs before extracting his hand and banging it against the train door to support himself leaving his crotch area exposed as he parted his legs again slightly. Ben retracted slightly, as if he knew what was happening and Sam who had otherwise been quietly watching in sheer embarrassment turned away to face the others and simply said,
“It’s too late. He’s done it. Don’t look at him. Look away!!”

Kevin felt his whole body quiver in a sort of spasm and for a brief second the excruciating pain in his lower belly got worse, almost as if someone was twisting the knife that had been torturing him for the past few minutes. The pain intensified ten-fold and then turned into a weird throbbing sensation before a dull ache seemed to arrive and then disappear almost as quickly into pure numbness. Through the numbness he was engulfed around the tops of his legs with a sudden warmness that quickly turned into a scorching hot sensation all around his balls and his cock with the warm sticky wetness extending all the way up the crack of his arse. Within seconds the warmness was flowing all down the insides of both of his legs and down the backs of his thighs. Below his knees he could feel warm piss streaming down his lower legs and tickling his ankles as his socks diverted some of the flow onto the outsides of his trainers.

Glenn, Sam, Dave, Dan, Tom and Ben were watching agog with Glenn catching the first glimpse of the catastrophe as he saw a dark spot suddenly appear on the exposed crotch of his mate’s jeans, which suddenly ran like an express train all down the inside seam and almost as quickly widened to a spreading patch all down Kevin’s right leg. Within seconds the dark wetness was spreading down both legs and throughout his crotch before starting to run through the light blue denim material and splatter onto the train floor. His jeans were unable to contain the torrent and little rivulets were escaping from half-a-dozen or more places down the legs with a constant dripping from his backside.

The two police officers were standing looking bemused but nonetheless astonished as the lad wet himself, his jeans turning dark and steaming with a puddle spreading out from his white trainers. They had seen many-a-drunken wetting but never one like this!

As everyone else tried to get a glimpse of the steaming spreading puddle which was now threatening to engulf the floor of the train, the embarrassment level amongst the lads was at its cringe-worthy highest as Kevin was literally breathing so forcibly it appeared that he was sobbing in tears of frustration, relief, shame and humiliation – how could he have actually pissed himself, in his pants, in front of all his mates?

The awful honest truth of the situation became more apparent as the minutes passed with the carriage in almost silence. Kevin stood there feeling cold and clammy, the sodden material of his light blue jeans clinging to his legs with every movement causing more cold piss to dribble down his shins. Beneath his jeans his white briefs were saturated causing his cock and balls to feel sticky as his warmth radiated into the wet material. His legs were tingling and he was almost fearful of moving his trainer-clad feet with the prospect of further disturbing his short black socks which had absorbed so much of his pee into the insides of his trainers.

His mates were almost silent with shock at what they had witnessed and were wondering just what to do and how to cope with the situation. Other passengers were looking with a mixture of sheer embarrassment and horror and one could only wonder what stories would be told in various homes that evening. The two police officers were inwardly smirking at how this would be received in the canteen and the locker room.

As for Kevin himself...the realisation of what he had done began to sink in and he felt sick to his stomach as he knew that what had started out as one of the greatest days of his life football-wise would be forever remembered as the day that he’d pissed his pants on the tube train.

The Aftermath...!!!

Time seemed to pass unaware before Glenn broke the eerie silence, with a quiet comment,
“Oh for fuck’s sake, he’s wet himself!”

A couple of the others looked at him, their embarrassment obvious as it seemed that none of the lads wanted to make direct eye contact with their mate, but they were just glimpsing across, quick darting glances in embarrassed silence, scarcely able to believe what they had just witnessed. But the evidence was there for all to see. Kevin was standing there with both legs of his jeans stained dark and still releasing little trickles and dribbles onto the floor of the train. All around his white Nike trainers was a puddle of his piss and the wetness of his shoes revealed the extent to which he had urinated himself. The lads were simply looking on astounded at their 27-year old mate, standing there having wet himself!

As the realisation of what had happened began to sink in, Ben moved close to Kevin and spoke quietly to him, whispering in his ear and comfortingly wrapping his arm around his shoulder leaving the others to chatter amongst themselves,
“I can’t believe that - he’s fucking pissed his pants!”
“I didn’t realise he had to go that bad!”
“What’s he going to do about the footie, he can’t go in that state?”
“Look at him! Look at his fucking jeans!”
“What’s his missus gonna say?”

Dan unexpectedly turned on the police officers who were still watching the events unfold,
“Cheers for that mate, now see what’s happened, he’s done it in his trousers! We told you he couldn’t wait!”
The officer looked totally unconcerned,
“Like I said, it wasn’t my problem”
“Well thanks a bunch, enjoy seeing that happen, did you?” Dan was irritated at the attitude but the officer was unrepentant,
“Not especially, no – but I don’t know what you expected me to do, I’m not his keeper”.
As the lads turned back to each other the officer leaned towards his colleague and muttered,
“Actually, I did quite enjoy that, didn’t you!” and the two of them smiled knowingly.

Concern then began to turn towards how to deal with the situation,
“There’s no way he’s going to be able to stay like that the rest of the day, is there?”
“I know, he’s going to stink later on!”
“It’s not just that, he’s bloody saturated, he’s going to have to get some new trousers from somewhere!”
“And grundies!”

With that Ben, who seemed to have taken some sort of control over the situation, turned back towards the others,
“Look lads, we’re going to have to do something for Kev, we’re going to have to sort him out, okay?”
They all nodded, with Kevin standing there aware of the discussion about him taking place but without making any contribution himself. Never had he felt so helpless and hapless.

As the debate continued and other bemused passengers were showing more and more interest in the situation, an announcement was made by the driver to the effect that he apologised for the lengthy delay which had run close to twenty minutes as he explained that someone had activated the emergency stop and that the train would be on the move again shortly. He ended by saying that he hoped no-one had suffered too much discomfort, prompting one of the Doncaster fans to call out,
“You’d better ask the bloke who’s just had a massive piss in his pants!”
His comment brought about some laughter from his own little group but also some scowls from Kevin’s mates.

As the train eventually started to move, crawling along slowly, the lads had already decided that there was no point in getting off at the next stop, even though Sam unsurprisingly had announced that his own need for a pee was getting “a bit urgent” and a couple of the others were thinking the same without revealing it, and it was agreed that they would get to Wembley and sort out what to do when they got there.

The moving train caused problems of another kind as Kevin’s puddle began to run across the floor in little rivulets as the motion of the carriage caused the pool to spread and several of the passengers had to avert their feet to avoid making contact.

When the train finally pulled in, hardly anyone got off but several people got on including a number of football fans. There were looks of astonishment as they saw both Kevin and the floor and a few non-football supporters quickly moved to the next set of doors. Those that did get on seemed both amused and astounded,
“Has he pissed himself?”
“Have you wet yourself, mate?”
“Leave it out lads, the train got held up, he was gagging” explained Ben
“Has he really pissed in his pants?”
A few of the lads nodded, and after a couple of seconds there were several grinning faces from the new arrivals, along with a few more comments,
“Fucking ‘ell, I need to go as well, that’s not what I wanted to see!”
“Blimey, how embarrassing is that – pissing in your pants!”
“He must have been busting so bad?”
“I’ve never seen that before, have you?”

By the time the train arrived at Wembley Park, the supporters were almost overcome with the excitement of the occasion and the doors opened to a deluge of singing, chanting and flag-waving fans spilling out onto the platform. For many, the first port of call was the gents toilets at the end of the platform and amidst some anxious and relieved faces there were some agonisingly painful and awkward hobbles along the platform.

As Kevin got off the train, uncomfortably and still somewhat traumatised by what had happened, people started to turn and look at him, some staring in disbelief at his condition. Ben gave him a helping hand by carefully guiding his arm as they all tried to ignore further comments and jibes. The two police officers had also got off and were talking to some more coppers on the platform as they all watched the lads approach them,
“Is he drunk?” asked one of the other officers.
“Not especially, it was the hold-up that did for him, the poor sod pissed for England!” as his colleague added,
“Yeah, all down his legs unfortunately for him!” and the group of officers grinned broadly.
“Who’s going to tell Craig Nelson about this?”
“Oh don’t – that’s not fair!”
“It might make him feel a bit better!”
“Nothing’ll do that! Not after his little mishap”
“Hey, not so much of the ‘little’!”
as the group of coppers tried to keep the noise of their laughter to a minimum.

Trying their utmost to protect their mate from full view the group of lads moved along the platform towards the exit where the toilet was located. The gents was now a priority call for a few of them and Sam in particular was more relieved than he dared let on,
“Do I need this!” he laughed, attempting to hide the desperation in his voice
“Me too!” said Dave, “I’m bloody busting now!”
“Just as well we got here when we did, or else I might have...” Tom stopped suddenly and felt himself go a bit red as he glanced at Kevin’s sorry state.

As a group they went to walk into the gents toilet, only to be overtaken by 3-4 running lads who had also got off one of the trains, one of them holding himself in either genuine desperation or attempting mock humour. All of a sudden they noticed Kevin,
“What the fuck have you done?”
“Ha! He’s only gone and pissed himself, ain’t he!”
“Bit late for the bog, ain’t it mate?

For the first time, Kevin snapped back,
“Why don’t you just fuck off!” he barked, “I was stuck on that train, it wasn’t my fault. I’ve never been so fucking desperate for a piss in all in my life, I couldn’t help it! What would you have done, eh?”
“Well, I wouldn’t have wet my pants mate, that’s for sure,” replied one of them and the boys hurried past without further comment as Ben tried to comfort Kevin again,
“Hey, come on mate, they’re idiots, leave ‘em alone!”
Standing at the door of the toilet and out of the majority general view, Kevin found his voice,
“I am so embarrassed. I just can’t believe what I’ve done. Honestly mate, I was absolutely gagging to go, even before we got on. I should never ever have agreed to get on the train. No sooner had we pulled out of the station than I was nearly pissing meself. When we stopped I was in severe agony, proper desperate like I can’t tell you. I can’t believe I’ve done it in my pants, once I started though I just couldn’t stop. I didn’t even realise at first that I’d started going. What am I going to do?”

The lads looked in bemusement as Kevin continued babbling,
“You won’t tell Lisa will you, none of you, please, she must never find out, I’d fucking die if she ever found out, you won’t ever say anything, will you? Nor me mum and dad, I couldn’t ever tell ‘em, imagine if my mum knew that I’d wet myself!”

Dan suddenly arrived to join them,
“Bad news lads, I’ve been speaking to those coppers, they reckon the nearest shops are some way off, in the main high street which is a good old walk, they couldn’t really suggest anywhere to get fresh jeans or even a pair of trackies … nothing like that.”

As they all stood looking at each other, a group of about four lads walked past, all looking in some astonishment at Kevin, in particular. Ben wasted no time in going over to them. Each of them had a large flag draped round their shoulders with a couple more large Leeds United flags rolled up, obviously intended to be hung over a convenient place in the stadium. Ben spoke to the group of them,
“Here lads, I know you’ve taken the trouble to bring the flags all the way down and that, but what do you say about helping out a fellow fan who’s in big trouble? I take it you saw our mate just now?”
The lads nodded,
“We got stuck on the tube train, someone pulled the emergency handle, he was breaking his neck for a piss, so bad that he couldn’t hold it. We had some coppers in the carriage with us so he just had to try and hold himself but well, he couldn’t. He wet himself, did the whole lot in his pants, completely pissed in ‘em, big-time too! There’s no way he can keep those wet jeans on all afternoon and there’s nowhere we can get him new ones. What would you say to giving up one of those flags, eh?”

A few minutes later, having explained the situation, the lads were huddled round Kevin in the entrance to the toilet as he stood there peeling his saturated jeans down his clammy legs.
“You’ll have to keep your pants on for now mate, don’t want you getting nicked for indecent exposure, do we?” Glenn chided as Kevin weakly half-smiled. With his legs still streaked with piss and the hairs all glued down the fronts of his thighs, he wriggled his socked-feet back into his trainers as a couple of the others couldn’t help but notice that his sodden white briefs were almost transparent with wetness. Wrapping the large flag around his waist, Kevin began to secure it with the belt from his jeans and Dan bent down and picked up the discarded jeans,
“Have you emptied the pockets, mate?”
Kevin nodded and Sam asked,
“Are you slinging the jeans?”
“No, I’ll take them for now, see if I can find a bag or something to put them in” replied Kevin.

With a huge grin on his face, Dan wedged the rolled-up jeans into Glenn’s arms, causing Glenn to recoil and push the soggy item away,
“Eurgh! For fuck’s sake! I’ve got it on my fucking hands now!”
“It’s only piss, mate!” laughed Tom.
“Okay, now you’ve got the flag covering you, whip your pants and give them a bit of a wring-out, it might make them slightly less uncomfortable” said Ben.
“Oh God,” replied Kevin, with his face going crimson at the sheer awkwardness of it all, “This is a complete nightmare.”

A few minutes later the lads were making their way up Wembley Way, with Kevin mingling amongst the masses of fans, and hardly standing out despite having a flag round his lower half, wearing his Leeds football shirt and his short black socks clinging to his ankles and squelching uncomfortably in his damp trainers.

As the others walked in pairs with the group, Ben turned to Glenn and said, “This is never going to be forgotten mate, Kev wetting himself like this, how he ended up doing it in his pants I will never ever know, I mean it’s what kids do, isn’t it? If the lads at his work place ever find out, his life won’t be worth living. His missus will go mad if she ever finds out.
And I will never ever forget watching him do it as he stood there – unbelievable, to actually watch him wet himself! I bet that’s never ever happened to anyone before of our age before, don’t you reckon, mate?”
Glenn turned to Ben with a huge grin on his face,
“Don’t bet on it, pal! If we win and I get pissed tonight, I might tell you and blow your argument to bits! I’m bloody going red thinking about it!”
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Leeds Football Fan Wet Himself on a Tube Train

Post by Brian »

Lee wrote: 29 Mar 2019, 15:28 I posted this once before somewhere, possibly on the old site? Anyway, I’ve made a few minor amendments.
Really enjoyed re-reading this after all this time. Thanks for finding it again!
The physical sensations Kevin goes through at the climax of this story (before the aftermath) are really brilliantly described. Is this where you amended the story? It's even more exciting at that point than I remember, anyway.
All the reactions and comments of his friends and of the bystanders really set this story apart too.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Thanks Brian, I appreciate the kind comments.

Yes, I added in a couple more bits of dialogue when Kevin is about to have his accident.

I made him a bit older, too!! :)
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Post by Dontpissitaway »

Yes, fantastic story, thanks for reposting! Any plans for a sequel? ;-)
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Dontpissitaway wrote: 30 Mar 2019, 02:26 Yes, fantastic story, thanks for reposting! Any plans for a sequel? ;-)
Thanks,

What might a sequel cover?
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Post by Dontpissitaway »

Lee wrote: 30 Mar 2019, 08:39
Dontpissitaway wrote: 30 Mar 2019, 02:26 Yes, fantastic story, thanks for reposting! Any plans for a sequel? ;-)
Thanks,

What might a sequel cover?
Well there may be a future occasion where he wets his pants in front of his mates ;-)
pants
Active

Post by pants »

Great story, love that situation!

Would love to know what colour and brand of boxers the poor lad was wearing
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Lee as always what a fantastic story I think this is my all time favourite and all the better for the fact that it’s based on a true story!
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Lee, this must be one of the best stories I've read.

I love your descriptions and the panic this poor lad felt. What an awful experience for him!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

briefs wrote: 01 Sep 2022, 17:40 Lee, this must be one of the best stories I've read.

I love your descriptions and the panic this poor lad felt. What an awful experience for him!
Cheers!